The abrupt tug on my blanket resulted in it being snatched away from my legs and landing in the hands of the perpetrator. This incident compelled me to express my disdain towards the individual.

wow!!!
This girl is.....
DEAD!!!

"Baba-ji is waiting downstairs for you to wakeup so that we can have a family breakfast but unfortunately-"
Glaring my way again like she is older than me continued,
"Thanks to you breakfast has been finished so he requests, for you to get your ass up so we can atleast have a lunch together"
Giving me stern voice she started to fold my bedsheet.

Heaving a deep sigh I closed my eyes trying to get my morning temper hormones undercontrol.

"By the way.." I started getting up holding the white silk of my shirt a bit at distance as to not let it cover to my chest showing my breasts off.
"Thhe saying ends with vultures not crows"

"Huh? Wait ...what?"
Confused, she stared at me until it clicked what I was talking about which she let her lips in a forced smile lifting her both hands up. Maybe as to apologize..?

'Yeah you dumbass'

This bitch ain't apologizing, her both hands are closed in a fist except for the middle finger which she pushed in my face saying a big loud  FUCK.OFF

Scoffing loudly I rolled my eyes and made my way to bathroom

Scoffing loudly I rolled my eyes and made my way to bathroom. But before that I never forgot to open my palms of both hnds and giving starlight lanat to her.

'Zahir hai, kisi Kay liy ungli tehri karni parti hai'

Upon entering my bathroom, I find myself gazing at my own reflection. My wavy ash brown hair, cascading down to my waist, is currently in disarray. My pale face lacks vibrancy, with thick eyebrows, almond-shaped eyes, hazel irises, a button-like nose, and round lips that are nothing like Selena's.

Letting out a sigh, I choose to ignore my reflection and proceed to turn on the faucet, splashing water onto my face. Despite already being soaked earlier, I still feel the need to satisfy my heart, hence why I find myself here.

After attending to my needs and changing into a plain white pajama and kameez, accompanied by a chiffon dupatta, I leave my hair down. I apply a touch of lip balm and a hint of blush on my cheeks, completing my look with a touch of mascara on my delicate lashes.

 I apply a touch of lip balm and a hint of blush on my cheeks, completing my look with a touch of mascara on my delicate lashes