Three Heroes Pt.2

(A/N: this art piece was made by my very good friend)

As soon as they arrived Ochako and Margo were quick to push Momo and Jirou right into one of the rooms as every single one of them brought their dresses. It was normal for them when it came to changing since they always changed in and out of the Hero costumes and school uniforms but for this special occasion there was no way they were passing up the important time to bond together.

"Oh my gosh Jirou you're outfit is sooo cute"

Margo gushed as Ochako nodded in approval Margo currently was styling her hair instead of the normal two buns she decided to leave her hair as a small fro before using a butterfly hair ornament on the side something which would compliment her dress. As Momo was going to do her own hair Margo was quick to make her sit down on the chair taking over.

"Nuh-uh I'm going to do it when I'm done only a queen will emerge, of course with me as the Empress"

Margo spoke as Jirou playfully punched her arm while laughing. The girls kept talking about how amazing the science museum was with the different inventions and how excited they were for the expo that was going to take place tonight. As well as how Iida was still being strict even when this was a vacation.

"So Ochaco, do you think Deku will ask you to dance?"

Margo spoke while smirking as her friend was quick to turn red at her words, she could read her like an open book knowing exactly that she was thinking about the possibility of it happening and what she would do if he did. But Ochaco was quick to snap out of her thoughts while looking at the girls who kept giggling while covering their mouths. Momo was the first to speak up to keep it going.

"What about you and Kirishima Margo?"

Momo asked as Margo was doing her best to not let her emotions come to the surface, but inwardly she was panicking like crazy. As Momo said that the girls paused to think for a bit.

"That's true now that I think about it what is going on between you two?"

Jirou asked as Margo continued staying calm as she spoke.

"I wouldn't see who would not want to ask me, and not much we just happen to come from the same middle school"

Margo said, the girls gave her an unconvinced look as she was putting on her heels for the final piece of her outfit. Once finished she would stand up and look at herself in the mirror before turning to the other girls who gave nods of approval on the outfit. After a bit more talking they would finally leave the hotel to meet up with Iida and the rest of their classmates who were going to the expo at lobby 7 all of them know just how much they will hear from him if they didn't show up on time or at all in Margo's case she really was thinking on ditching him to have fun.

As they would walk through Ochaco would be the first presented as the doors slid open, of course, they were late it takes time to become a masterpiece and Margo was very much enforcing that rule, that and they got carried away in their conversations.

"Sorry I'm late it took me a while to get ready"

Ochaco said as Mineta and Denki were quick to fawn over her. Momo and Jirou would appear next as Jirou hid behind Momo.

"Apologies for the tardiness, Jirou's feeling shy"

Momo said covering for her friend who still was not comfortable wearing a dress even with the constant compliments the girls gave her, and finally, Margo would make her appearance. She wore a strapless violet dress with a slit that reached her heels.

"Really sorry if I made you guys wait, walking in heels isn't that easy"

(A/N: For my visual learners)