After Examination

The very next day Margo would be back at school after the exams had been finished and she went to have ice cream with her friends her mood seemed to have gotten slightly better. But she couldn't say the same for a few of her classmates who were completely out of it due to failing the exam. Denki, Mina, and Rikkido were giving off really sad vibes, especially Mina who was crying she really wanted to go to the training camp. Honestly, I think everyone is supposed to go anyway Margo thought but she didn't want to say it out loud and bring their hopes up when it may not actually be the case but knowing UA it usually is. Denki really freaked out attacking Izuku with both his fingers Margo tried not to laugh at this, the bell had rung a good while ago and Aizawa still hadn't arrived yet. But she stayed in her seat too lazy to get off of it and within those few seconds, the door would burst right open.

"Once the bell rings you should be in your seats"

Aizawa spoke as everyone who wasn't sitting immediately sprung to their seats as he walked to the front of the class.

"Morning, unfortunately, there are a few of you who did not pass your final exams. So when it comes to the training camp in the woods everyone is going!"

Aizawa spoke with a smile on his face as Margo wondered what was in the camp that made it have such a twist. Whenever something seems good in UA she learned that it will be arduous when you actually get to it, she can't imagine just what the training camp will have.

"The good news is no one bombed the written exam, 5 failed the practical badly 1 team of course and then sero failed as well"

Aizawa spoke as Margo felt bad for him, Mineta had to do most of the work because he was knocked immediately by Midnight but shouldn't they take into account the fact that he saved Mineta? She thought to herself.

"Let me explain for the practical battles, teachers made sure to leave a way for the students to win, otherwise you would have never stood a chance. We were interested in observing how you reached worked together and approached the task at hand."

Aizawa said as Margo sweatdropped at how he said that they wouldn't stand a chance. Does he have to be so blunt? She thought as Ojiro spoke up.

"But didn't you promise that the teachers wouldn't be holding back?"

"That was just to get you on edge, besides the training camp will focus on building your strength. Those who failed needs the lessons the most, we were never going to separate you. That was just a logical deception we used"

Aizawa said with a huge smile on his face. Margo loved the school but at the same time hated it, she didn't need that much stress as a teenager, and this school managed to bring out everything in the book to get one anxious and to make them panic. She was furious but she was pretty upset over how she easily got stressed by the simplest of things, and most of her classmates agreed as they also were venting out their frustration.

"Mr. Aizawa this is the second time you lied to us! Aren't you afraid we'll lose faith in you!?"

Iida exclaimed as he jumped out of his seat. Margo silently agreed with his train of thought, but she couldn't bring herself to lose faith in her teacher. Because he's there where it really counts and overall he's trying to do what's best for his students well in her opinion anyway.

"That's a good point, I'll consider it but I wasn't lying to you about everything. Failure is a failure, we've prepared extra lessons for the 5 of you. Frankly, they'll be far tougher than what you'd face in summer school"

Aizawa spoke as Margo realized that Kirishima was addressed to as well, she was sure that he did enough to pass and didn't exactly know why he failed the final. Normally she would ask but she didn't view it as her business and to avoid offending him she chose not to bother with it. Classes resumed as usual, and the day would go by quite quickly soon afterward finally the last bell would ring signaling the end of the schooldays. Margo stretched a bit before packing her backpack to go home.