𝟬𝟮. 𝗛𝗲 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝘀𝗺𝗲𝗹𝗹𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘄𝗯𝗲𝗿𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀

Start from the beginning

"Yeah that Zero, he's such an odd guy." Stiles said as Zero came into the room with two plates of vegetables stir fry and a pot to refill the sheriffs plate.

"What's in this? My dad is on a diet." Stiles said causing The sheriff to glare at him. Scott took a bite of his stir fry and almost closed his eyes as multiple flavors hit his tongue.

"It's vegetable stir fry." Zero said as Stiles sighed in relief.

"It's really good." Scott complimented as he shoved another spoonful in his mouth.

"Scott, Zero, and me are going out later." Stiles tested to see what his dad and Zero would say.

"That's fine just make sure Zero can cook again." The sheriff said walking out to his room quickly a vines appeared out of nowhere and took the bowl to the kitchen to be watched.

"Where did you get the ingredients for this?" Stiles asked half of him knew the answer, the other half realized he hadn't gone grocery shopping.

"I made them." Zero said as if it was the most obvious thing. Scott checked the time and realized he needed to get home.

"I gotta go home guys." Scott said standing up as Stiles frowned.

"What am i supposed to do with him?" Stiles asked Scott who shrugged his shoulders.

"He can come with us tomorrow." Scott said and Stiles flailed his arms around.

"I mean what do i do now? I don't feel comfortable sleeping with a tree." Stiles said and Zero eyebrows furrowed.

"I'm gonna go back home." Zero said as Stiles stared at him and Scott gave a smile.

"You're acting like he magically appeared." Scott said not remembering the conversation where Zero said he was from the dirt.

"He did magically appear! You don't have a home." Stiles glared at Scott and Zero who gave him confused looks.

"I have a home." Zero reassured Stiles as Scott nodded backing Zero up.

"You're heart is literally a flower which i put in a plastic bag." Stiles said as Scott listened into Zero's chest and didn't hear anything except what he thought sounded like leaves crashing together softly, it was a peaceful sound.

"I told you not to do that." Zero argued with Stiles as he reached into his back pocket and pulled out the plastic bag.

"That's his heart?" Scott asked as Zero took the heart of the bag and placed in his hand which it melted into skin just like the vines.

"That's disgusting." Stiles said looking at where Zeros 'heart' used to be.

"Well i'm gonna go home now." Zero said going to walk away, but was stopped by Scott pulling him back.

"You can't go home! The dirt is not a place to live." Stiles whispered yelled suddenly aware of the fact that his dad was here.

"I was made there of course i can go." Zero said still trying to leave, but Scott held a tight grip on him.

"No, you can just go to Scott's house." Stiles said as Scott shot his friend a a look of betrayal.

"But what about my home?" Zero asked as Stiles tried to quickly come up with a reason for why the boy couldn't go back into the woods.

"Because Scott really likes you and he get bad nightmares, so he wants you to be with him." Stiles said as Scott gave him a confused look.

"I'll stay with you friend Scott." Zero said turning around and giving Scott a hug, to which Scott returned taking a small sniff of the boys hair. It smelled like strawberry cotton candy, Scott quickly came the the conclusion that Zero only smelt like strawberries.

"Let's go." Scott spoke clearing his throat realizing he had just buried his face into Zeros fluffy hair, Scott imagined clouds felt like Zeros hair.

"Alright." Zero said walking out the kitchen, and making his way to the door.

"What was that?" Stiles whispered as he stared at his best friend who was watching where Zero left.

"I don't know dude! He smells good, don't judge me." Scott said quickly walking out of the kitchen.

"I'm not judging!" Stiles yelled after he heard the door close, he was actually happy his best friend took a liking to Zero.

"Are you not worried about your safety?" Zero asked as Scott handed him the helmet so they could get on the line green dirt bike that belonged to the werewolf.

"I'm a werewolf, i doubt i'll get hurt." Scott said as Zero nodded putting on the helmet. Hopping onto the back of the bike after Scott.

"Hold on tight." Scott said as Zeros hands wrapped around Scott waste in a tight, but not painful hold.

"Alright 'dude'." Zero said though the words sound weird coming from his mouth.

"Never ever say that again." Scott said pulling out of Stiles driveway, and starting to make his way home.