14

"Noah."

Puck picked his head up and looked at Quinn, who was standing in his doorway.

"Beth's asleep so I locked her door." Quinn said. "And I've been trying to fall asleep for the past hour and I can't."

"Come here." Puck offered, lifting the blankets.

"Are you sure?" Quinn asked. "I don't wanna do anything that might be confusing for either of us or for Beth."

"You told me once that you sleep the best when you're next to me, right?" Puck questioned Quinn. "Come here."

Quinn nodded as she slowly entered Puck's room. She closed the door behind her and climbed into his bed.

"I don't bite." Puck said, gently pulling Quinn into his arms. He put one arm around her and played with her hair. "Better?"

"Yeah." Quinn replied. "Thanks."

"What's going on in that big brain of yours?" Puck wondered.

"What?" Quinn asked.

"Whenever I can't sleep, it's usually because my brain won't shut up." Puck stated. "And you know, like, ten times the amount of stuff I do."

"I'm okay." Quinn responded. "I'm just thinking about everything. Being here could be so easy."

"I don't want you to do what's easy." Puck told Quinn. "You have to do what you want. With or without me being a part of it."

Quinn bit her lip.

"Believe me, I know how scary it is." Puck continued. "But you have me and Beth, no matter what. Although, I think you should know that she wants to stay."

"She said that?" Quinn questioned Puck.

"She did." Puck answered. "And she didn't wanna tell you because she wanted you to do what you want, and not what she wants."

"She's such a sweet girl." Quinn noted. "She always takes care of us."

"That's a Fabray trait. Puckermans aren't exactly nurturing." Puck replied.

"What's this right now?" Quinn said with a smile.

"Touché." Puck shrugged. "She's a good kid though. I'd say it's luck, but she has you."

"And you." Quinn responded.