Naruto and Sakura laughed at the blushing Hinata. "It's okay, Hinata chan. I don't mind. Actually, I've been wanting to tell someone anyways." Naruto gave her a nervous smile.

"O-oh ok." Hinata smiled back.

"Where's Kakashi sensei and Iruka san?"

"Luckily, they're out and not able to see you in your beat up state." Sakura pointed at his neck with a grin.

Naruto slapped a hand over his bandaged neck and pout. "Yeah yeah."

"Eh~ So he actually likes you!?" Hinata exclaimed, eyes wide. Naruto blushed and nodded.

"So that's why he took you out on that date." Sakura added. "And when he confessed, you guys were attacked?" Naruto nodded again. "I can't believe he had the guts to play you like that!" Both Naruto and Hinata looked at her, surprised at her outburst. "Don't you dare let his words get to you, Naruto."

Naruto looked down, his hand over his heart, tightly gripping his shirt, feeling the throbbing pain. "But Sakura chan...I...I like him too."

"HAH!?" Sakura and Hinata shouted in his face in disbelief.

"Y-you've got to be joking, Naruto!" Sakura exclaimed.

"Really!?" Hinata blushed. "B-but he belongs to the Akatsuki clan!"

Taken aback at their sudden outburst, Naruto smiles sadly. "That's why...it's so hard to love him because he's in a different clan and he's a guy...but he even confessed to me that he liked me..." Naruto looks at his friends desperately, "Is it wrong to like someone from a different clan!?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The night before...

"Hey Kiba, have you heard from Naruto?" Sakura said.

"Eh? What about him? He's not in trouble is he?" Kiba replied, worried. He had skipped a few days of school, refusing to see Gaara. It was a first that Kiba actually felt scared. He had actually admitted about Gaara and Sasuke being Akatsukis, though it was unbearable to see his best friend sadden. But seeing Naruto's sad face was only one fear. The other was...Kiba mentally screamed and shook his head. He can't think like that! No!

"I will do anything to stop you. Even if it means tossing you in a room, tie you up, and Make. You. Mine."

Well it was too late when Gaara tried to stop him, but then getting raped was another thing. Kiba shivered as images of Gaara, naked, flashed in his mind.

"Agh!!! What the hell am I thinking!!!!?"

"Eh? Kiba kun? You alright?" Sakura said on the other line.

"Heh? Ah, sorry Sakura. Just thinking. Anyways, what about Naruto?" Kiba replied shakily.

Sakura sighed. "I said, Naruto's been out sick like you have. I'm worried about him. Can you call him?"

Kiba frowned, what about me? "Okay, but I think he probably wants some time alone."

"Come on, Kiba kun. He wouldn't pick up calls today. Maybe he'll answer to you. Please, Kiba kun." Kiba groaned but agreed. "Thank you so much. I owe you one." then she hung up.

If Naruto was skipping, then he probably had the same reason as he (Kiba) had. Then dialed Naruto's number onto his cell as promised. It rang a few times before...

"Kiba?"

"Hey Naruto. Are you home?"

“Um…yeah.” Kiba felt the hesitation.

“Oh okay. Are you feeling alright? I heard from Sakura that you got sick.”

“Oh uh yeah. I just got better. Thanks.”

“No problem dude.” No it wasn't! Kiba knew Naruto wasn't sick, though he didn't know what to say next.

“Kiba?”

 "Hm?”

 "Um…about…them.” Kiba frowned as Naruto brought up the subject.

“What about them?”

“Have they done anything to you?”

“To tell you the truth, they haven’t done anything…yet. Which doesn’t mean that they’re not planning to do it yet either.”

“What do you mean?”

“I meant, Naruto, that they probably are planning to use us or something later on. Just not now I guess.” Kiba hesitated. “Um…lately, I haven’t seen Gaara either…”

“Do you think they’re…murderers?" Kiba didn't know what to say to that and could hear Naruto's hesitant breathing similar as his.

“Y-yeah. I think we better stay away from them for a while. Even Lady Tsunade had addressed that we can’t have any contact with them.” Kiba suddenly felt guilty calling Gaara a murderer since he hadn't BEEN murdered yet. Then he heared something like a vibrate on the other end of the line. “Naruto? Naruto? What was that?”

“Um, nothing! Nothing at all. Uh um…I’ll talk to you later, ‘kay? Bye!” Naruto hung up.

"Oi!" Beep. Beep. Beep. "Shit." Kiba cursed under his breath.

"Kiba, your bath is ready!!" his older sister, Hana, called from the hall.

"Okay!" Kiba shouted back, grabbing his towel.

"Grrrrrrr~" Akamaru got up from the rug he was laying on and growled at the window.

"Hm?" Kiba looked towards the window and his eyes popped open wide as a shadow loomed over, crashing in. His window was smashed in, glass shattering everywhere. On his bed, the floor, his desk, and the rug. Kiba had no time to react as the shadow reached in and pulled him out of his room. Hana and his mother came in running.

"Kiba!!"

"Mom! Hana!" Kiba screamed before the shadow jumped from Kiba's window and out into the night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Had a bit more than this but I'm going to put it in the next chapter.