Diamond-tattoo nodded, "Doing something like this, the more people, the more fun it will be!"

     "Definitely no!" Deuce denied. "I'm not used to situations like this... I know nothing about the girls feelings..."

     "Does that mean you decided to abandon Trey-senpai, Deuce?" Ace asked, popping behind him.

     "A-Abandoned?! I don't mean it like that!"

     Ace smirked, "Then just go! I bet Trey-senpai must be waiting for your help!"

     "... Indeed, you're right!" Deuce made a fist, meaning his delinquent switch is on. "WE COULDN'T BRING OUR SENIORS' FACES DOWN!"

     "That's the spirit! Show us the best proposal ever!"

Ace and Deuce fist bump... (Name) blinked her eyes many times, wondering what's happening to this one-braincell idiots...

     "Alright... Cater-senpai, let's go crush that wedding ceremony!" Deuce turn his delinquent switch.

     "Deuce... You literally just get the fun of Ace-y~..." Cater sweatdropped.

     "Then, I'll go too." Lilia volunteered. "If I can't settle the blunder of my disciple, I'm not qualified enough to call myself his master."

     "So, so handsome~..." Epel praised.

So the candidates are Cater, Lilia, Loke, Azul, and Deuce for the Plan B, huh...

     "Fu~! Leave it to me!"

     "Lilia-chan's have no spot left because it's only gonna be spotlight of Cater-kun~!"

     "You're wrong. I'm going to show all of you my ability when it comes to woman approaching!"

     "How persistent! I'll win this competition, youngsters!"

     "What's happening?" Deuce asked, staring at the older people.

[Few moments later of proposing to the ghost bride...]

~ 𝐂𝐚𝐟𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚 - 𝐖𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐂𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐲 ~

*𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐏!!!*

     "Oh!"

*𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐏!!!*

     "Ugh!"

*𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐏!!!*

     "That hurt..."

*𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐏!!!*

     "Ouch!"

*𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐏!!!*

     "What?!"

All of the 5 got slapped...

     "Why? WHY DID I GET REJECTED?!" Azul yelled.

     "Kyahahaha~! Azul got slapped so hard!" Floyd laughed.

     "I already collected the data in advance, I'm pretty sure I had approached her with the most perfect Ideal Prince image. Giving her a bouquet of roses, reaching out to her with the song of love... WHAT IS MY MISTAKE?!" Azul demanded, getting angry.

     "It's because they way you say all those words, is very un-honest." Jade replied.

     "Of course you get rejected, you octopus bastard." Leona whispered, irking Azul's veins in his forehead. "Lies keep coming from your mouth, you guys don't even know how to handle girls."