Extra 3 - Aftermath

Start from the beginning

"Alright, alright. Geez, I was just checking." The elder laughed. "Besides, you're both adults, it's understandable if you both were caught up in the heart of a mo-." Jisoo continues to reason, only to be cut off by her friend again. 

"Stop it, Jisoo! We didn't do it." The embarrassed girl said over her own hand covering her face. "We just make out in the car that's all," Jennie revealed softly, hoping it will distract Jisoo from embarrassing her further. 

"Ohh, progress. And in the car? Remind me to bring a sanitiser whenever we're using your car." Unfortunately, it didn't. "Wait, which one though?" Jisoo backtracked when she realized the loophole. 

"Is that really necessary?" Jennie asked, dismissing her question entirely.  At this point, Jennie is going to get a headache from all the teasing her beloved unnie is putting her through.

"Yes, especially in the near future," Jisoo stated as she's already contemplating about going in the store tomorrow to get a small bottle of sanitiser, and maybe two more packages of the new flavoured milk she tried this morning with Rosé. One for herself and one for her assistance of course. She wouldn't hear the end of it if Rosé founds out that she was left out. 

"No, you don't unnie." The younger sighed while shaking her head, she was starting to doubt her unnie's intelligence. "We're taking in slow, Jisoo, so there is absolutely no need for that." 

"Oh. That's was definitely not what I expected. Lisa seems like the type that'll jump straight in if the chance is given." After a good long while, Jisoo finally sounded serious, and though Jennie loves it when her unnie is joking around, she was starting to miss this Jisoo just about now. "Is everything okay?" 

Jennie smiles at Jisoo's concern for her. Even though their both grown-ups now, her unnie still looks out for her whenever she can. "Everything is more than okay. We just want to take our time to learn more about each other, about us, before going all in." 

"Well, that's great! But, if you guys run into any problems, not that I hope you will, don't be afraid to ask for help alright?"  

"Of course, thanks unnie." Jennie nodded.  

"Good," Jisoo said with a tone of satisfaction. "Now then, don't you think you're off the hook, Miss Jennie Kim, I have a lot more questions coming." Jennie immediately groans at that. "As for now, I am too tired to hear your sickening sweet details, so prepare yourself for tomorrow. And go to sleep, Jennie, it's almost passed 2 already." 

"Yes, yes," The younger sighed as she ultimately accepts her unavoidable fate. She supposes this is one of the cons when you have friends that actually care about you, though having friends to share your happy experiences with is always better than having none. "Goodnight, Jisoo Unnie."    

 "Goodnight, Jendeukie." 

—————————————

With the sun's out on this fine Sunday, many would take up this chance to get out and have some fun in the open world. And though that was the initial plan for the two friends, in the end, they choose to stay in the house and munch on the delicious meat pies that the mother has prepared for them.