ʚ❤︎ɞ; how you first met p2

Start from the beginning

"perfect darling~ i'll call you tomorrow to schedule a time... i can't wait for you to be on the floor, begging for me to not kill you~☆" hisoka said as he showed off his signature smirk, walking out of your room.

you didn't know why, but a part of you felt excited to fight hisoka. as if; a part of you wanted to fight him. not to hurt him, but to prove him wrong.

*.·:·.☽✧☾.·:·.*
illumi
———
you work as illumi's personal maid.
———

"you're welcome, master." you said as you bowed in front of illumi, his eyes gazed at you before opening the water-bottle and drinking it. you stand up straight, walking towards illumi. "illumi, please follow me to the infirmary, ill patch you up." you said warmly as you turned around, walking towards the zoldyck family's infirmary. you felt illumi's eyes staring daggers into your back, causing a small blush to appear on your face.

you were the personal maid of illumi zoldyck, the eldest son of the zoldyck family. since illumi was the oldest and was one of the best assassins, they hired you to take care of him. you've been working by illumis side for 3 years now.

"this way, master." you said, quietly opening the door to reveal the poorly dimmed room. illumi walked in, still holding the water bottle in his hands. you smiled as you walked in, closing the door behind you. you blushed lightly, being closed in with illumi. you had a small crush on him, but kept it to yourself.

could you imagine how illumi would react if you told him that you, a servant, had a crush on your master?

you grabbed the med-kit and a chair, bringing it towards the bed that illumi sat on. you could tell his eyes were on you as he drank his water, a small smile on your face at all times. you sat down on the chair, putting the med-kit next to illumi.

"illumi? could you remove your shirt for me?" you asked, mentally fan-girling at the idea of seeing illumi without a shirt on. "of course." he said, swiftly removing his shirt, his raven hair falling back into place.

you frowned lightly at the small cuts and bruises that were on top of illumis gorgeous skin. "i'm going to put alcohol in the cuts so they don't get infected, it might sting a bit." you warned as illumi simply nodded his head. you opened the alcohol, pouring a little bit on a small cotton-ball.

you inched closer to illumi, your cheeks were extremely red. you've never been this close to illumi, even from all the years you've been working with him. you felt his skin flinch as you started gently dabbing the cotton-ball in his cuts, once in awhile getting a new cotton-ball to clean off the wounds.

"good-job. i'm going to put some ointment on now, so it can heal faster." you smiled lightly as you looked up at illumi. you looked into his dull eyes, reassuringly smiling as you grabbed the bottle of ointment.

you opened the cap, gently squeezing some onto your finger as you gently touched illumis soft, yet cold skin. "that tickles." illumi said with no emotion. you lightly chuckled to yourself at his almost childish comment.

"alright, is that bett-" you paused, looking at illumis face. you noticed that he was... smiling? "illumi? is everything ok?" you asked worryingly, you never seen illumi have this expression on his face; it was shocking.

"yes. it's very nice having someone care for you. my family hasn't ever taken care of me with as much care as you do. it's adorable." illumi said, making all the blood in your body rush to your face. you ignored your own selfish feelings, quickly putting bandages and gauze around illumis cuts.