Chapter 43: The Final Strike

Declaimer: I own nothing in this fanfic, but my created characters they abilities and Jutsu and that is about all I own "Goes to corner and starts crying"

Writing: Italic: thought, Bold: Bijuu or summoning speaking.

"Since the day I was born till the day I die...the only side I'm on is mine." -Unknown

"Sometimes there are no words...no clever quotes to neatly sum up what's happened that day. Sometimes...the day...just...ends." - Unknown

"Every story has an ending. How will mine end? I don't know yet..." - Unknown

Madara ducked under Naruto's sword swing and held his hand palm forward at Naruto. "Shinra Tensei!" Madara yelled out as he attempted to blast Naruto away, but Narutp's nine tails dug into the ground behind him stopping him from moving. Madara's eyes widened in fear as Naruto smirked at him before roaring like a trapped animal sending Madara's attack back at him. "That can't be possible!" Madara went flying an inch above the ground as a shadow appeared above him. He looked up to see Naruto stomp him into the ground causing a pillar of rubble to shoot upwards as the ground was shoved away from the impact zone.

"You kept telling me to give up." Naruto growled as he bent his knees to get a closer look at Madara. "But I never give up and I never surrender." With that Naruto jumped off Madara pushing him further into the ground.

"Don't let him look you in the eyes." Kyuubi warned with a hint of hesitation in his voice. "He can still stopped the flow of my chakra." Naruto nodded as he vanished in a burst of speed before reappearing next to Madara's head. Madara looked at Naruto just as Naruto kicked him in the head, but just as Madara began to leave the ground a wall of sand appear in front of him cushioning his impact.

"What the hell?" Naruto thought with confusion as Madara began to chuckle.

"I still have the other eight Bijuu inside me." Madara replied as he slid down the sand onto his fight. "And they will still protect their host in the hopes of being free." Madara turned around as blood slowly began to drip from his eyes. Naruto gripped his sword tighter as he felt the different chakra sources coming from Madara.

"Then I will just have to beat you down!" Naruto roared as he was encircled by a pillar of energy that slowly began to burn the ground. Madara smirked as different colored chakra began to spill out from him. Naruto and Madara dashed at each other colliding into a pillar of chakra as the air around them began to distort from the pure raw chakra pouring from these two. Naruto and Madara narrowed their eyes at the other as they exploded away from each other only to disappear and collide once more.

"You may have Kyuubi, but I have the other Bijuu!" Madara screamed out as a giant wall of sand came from below Naruto forcing him into the air. Naruto looked down just as Madara's hands seemed to catch fire by blue flames. He punched the sand and Naruto watched in awe as the fire began to climb up the sand as if alive; turning the sand into glass as it went up.

"This is bad." Naruto thought as he roared releasing a wave of chakra that pried the sand off of him allowing him to escape. Naruto landed on the ground next to Madara as he swung his sword at Madara only for him to jump into the air and float there with a smirk. "He can fly?" That was when he took notice of chakra wings on Madara's back.

"The host of the Nanabi no Kabutomushi gains the ability to make chakra wings." Madara said with a smirk still on his face. "I have the advantage not only can you not touch me, but the moment you look me in the eye I will not hesitate to force Kyuubi's chakra back." Naruto growled as he felt more of Kyuubi's chakra force it's way into his body. "Face it you can't win against me!" Naruto growled with animalistic potency in his voice as he ran up a slanted building until he reached the very top. Madara watched with wide eyes as Naruto jumped into the air using the sun to blind Madara as he brought the sword down towards Madara's face, but before it reached him a wall of sand appeared in front of the blade.