"What about the ice cream Tim Tim?"

'Well ya muna will keep mine for me. "I felt like killing her because she did this intentionally.

" OK no problem where is the house"

She directed the house and we drove her and drop her there. She winked at me and entered the house.

We reached to smart kids ice cream and parked. He came out of the car. I wanted to open the door but he locked it. He came to my side and unlocked the car. He opened the door for me. I came out of the car.

"Why must you lock me? I asked raising a brow"

'Do you think I'll leave my wife open the door herself on our first outing?

I rolled my eyes and headed in. He asked me to choose flavour and also choose for Tim Tim. I didn't know anything about ice cream flavors so I asked him to choose anyone. We took the ice cream and I Suggested we should go upstairs. On our way one man came bouncing and mistakenly bumped into me.

'What the heck is wrong with you? I think you need Glasses. Said the man through gritted teeth.

"Excuse me you bumped into me so I was supposed to ask this question not you and excuse me, you are the one that needs glasses cuz you have glaucoma. I said through gritted teeth.

He raised his hand and slapped me and before I could say anything he was strangled. Jafar held his collar hitting him on the wall leaving his legs hanging in air.

"If you dare raise a finger at my wife again I will kill you." Said Jafar through gritted teeth angrily. I never knew he look scary till now.
By the looks of it, you will know the man managed to laugh. He gave me a disgusting look and said is this old woman you call your wife? He was interrupted by blows on his face. Jafar blowed him endlessly. Ya illahi he looks scary. He kept slapping and hitting him on the wall. People came and with force, they managed to pull the man from Jafar. And before you know it, the man's face is swollen.

Despite the pain that man is going through, he still managed to mumble Allah Ya isa under his breath

Jafar huffed and wanted to give him another blow but was stopped by people.

"Let's get out of here."He said collecting the ice cream from my hand. I followed him to the car. He opened the door for me and I hopped into the car. We received awwns while some kept saying this kind of men are scarce nowadays. They all left their ice-cream to come and see show I wish someone would just go with bacco and pack all the ice creams.

We went out of the place and he took the wrong turn.

"You took the wrong turn."I said looking at him.

'Ya illahi am so sorry I didn't even notice"

'Just park here" I said pointing at a place.

"Here why?"Asked Jafar looking confused.

"Just do as I said" I Said rolling my eyes.

"Alright as you wish" He parked and turned to look at me

"Now breath in and out" .He did as well said.
Now mumble Authubillahi mina shaydanin rajim

Now do you feel better?

He sighed "I feel much more than better"

Are you okay?asked Jafar which made me look at him.

Is something wrong with me dama?

Well he slapped you fah. Said Jafar his eyes roaming around my face.

Hey stop looking at me am okay.
"Anyways I never knew you had a scary face like that" I said laughing

"It's not for you because I don't want you to see my angry face, scary face, scowl and lots more" He said running his hands down his hair.

"So pls you look so scary like that pls smile" I said smiling.

"He acted as if he didn't hear me and took one of the ice cream and took a spoon full of it"

I smirked remembering the only thing that will make him smile. The three magic words that he wants me to say every day.

"I love you." I said smirking.
He chocked on the ice cream he is taking.

"What did you say"

I shrugged." Nothing! I didn't say anything"

"I can't believe you said it you said those magic words if you knew how happy I am now you won't believe it" Said Jafar sounding excited dancing like a kid.

"Yayy! I made you smile. Now let's go home"

"As you wish princess" He turned on the ignition and drove home. We did question and answer session. That was when I knew he is the eldest son the other is married and she's in Dubai. Her name is amina and she has 2 kids. He promised to call her for me so that we can greet with her. That she always disturbs him to call her when we are together.

Stop!. I said as we passed hungry nomad.

Ya ilahi! Is something wrong muna?

Shawarma. I said grinning

You startled me Wallahi. He said laughing.

You know I kinda can't pass hungry nomads without tasting their shawarma.

You like shawarma? Asked Jafar

Nahh I love shawarma. though I tasted it just once. Yes I tasted it once cuz abba hardly buys kayan dadi for us .

What about me? Asked Jafar pouting.

"I'll take shawarma over you". I said laughing.

He also laughed and went out and later came back plenty shawarma's.

Thanks mijin Munsie

You are welcome matar momma boy.

We took our way back home. I saw his hands on the what is it called again something inbetween the driver seat and passenger seat that things are stored in.

"Do your hand hurt?" I asked him looking at his hand

"Why did you ask?"Said J-S trying not to loose focus on the road.

"Well that blows you gave that man if not people came to help him you would have killed him" I said sounding serious.

He turned to look at his hand

'well if it's for you I'll do more than that"

"Jafar" I called his name and he turned surprisingly because I never called his name.

"Yes Munsie is something wrong?"

"Do you love me?"

"Why this question Munsie of course you know I love you so much Munsie."

"Did you promise you are not going to leave me?"

"Insha Allah Munsie I will never leave you"

Tam su Munsie Manya 🤣. Guess what will happen next. See ya👋