Your Presence ~ light angst/fluff

Sorry this is cringy and rushed but here ya go the birthday special. I kinda had fun writing this. 

Alex sighed sadly, staring at the ceiling of his apartment room. 23--such an annoying age...just yesterday felt like he met Aaron. He just wants to hear the words Happy Birthday from someone...and sure he has his friends who met him two months ago, and sure he had Aaron. But no one's actually ever said it. 

He wants someone to. 

He feels stupid for crying over it. 

"'Xander? C'est moi, Laf. Aaron is coming back in a week, stop moping around! I need you to do the dishes!" 

Hamilton groaned in annoyance, looking up from his pillow and glaring at the closed door. Aaron and him had been together since the last 9 months. 7 of those months going to the internship promotion Burr had got uptown...and even though they texted and facetimed every other day--even though they had laughed and cried together...it was still breaking Alex. He wanted to hold Aaron, to hug him and kiss him and just feel his face. To just wipe away his stressed tears...to just press a gentle kiss to his cheek. Of course Nathaniel Green had to be a pain in the ass and take Burr away from him. Maybe it'd be a miracle just to feel his arms around him one more time, a hug--a night snuggled against each others in the freezing winter with several layers of blankets and sweatshirts. 

But Alexander is excited. Excited he'll see his lover again, excited to feel he's real, excited to squeeze the living crap out of him. But--his worst nightmare, is if he was going to make things awkward...if Aaron didn't want to be with him anymore. If Aaron thought that this relationship was just weird because they weren't in person. Hamilton, being the overthinking and self hating person he is, had actually cried about it. He just wished Aaron could be here for his birthday...

6 hours into 23, and it already sucks. He's already worrying if Burr wouldn't want to stay with him. God, why did he even get his hopes up that someone would love him-

"Alex, get your ass out here, it's your turn for the dishes!" Angelica howls. Alex threw the pillow he held to his chest angrily at the door. 

"I'll do it later! Can't you see I'm wallowing? I just want some alone time." Hamilton said the last part slightly quieter, hugging himself and curling up into a ball on the bed. He wished Aaron could be next to him, to feel his soft and warm breath against his neck--to feel his gentle fingers playing with his hair...to finally cry out all of his bottled emotions into his chest. Just to have someone say happy birthday, or, I love you...

Alex reached for his phone, checking for the hundredth time today. 10 hours--and Aaron still hasn't called him! He always gave him a text to let him know if he's busy. What if he's hurt? What if he's crying right now and Alex can't do anything for him? What if he's ignoring him? A silent reminder that he doesn't love-

"Alexander!" 

Hamilton has had it. He angrily sung his legs over the bed, wiping away the previous angered tears before swinging the door open and stomping down the stairs and glaring angrily at his friends. 

"Can't you guys fucking understand that I'll clean your goddamn dishes later?? I haven't even eaten in five days! Yet of course, here you are, complaining about-" 

"Wow, Same old stubborn Alexander, I was just calling you considering it's been 10 hours." 

Alex froze at the voice. 

Turning around quickly, he gasped at the voice--there he was. Aaron, standing before him, smiling gently and the corners of his mouth were so widely stretched to crinkle at his eyes. Aaron. His tall frame--strange to see him have legs. The long coat now taken off to reveal his slim structure, the navy blue collared shirt revealed and the black long and open pants hugging his waist. Alex still couldn't believe it was him...really him? No--it is. It is him--the glazing over his hazel eyes, the adorable and beautiful grin of his mouth. His hair looked slightly longer--long enough to make Alex want to touch them.