°||°

Where the knot is loose, the string slippeth.

Katsuki rode one of Mina's horse to the field. The wind blowing through his hair and the green shawl wrapped around his shoulders and arms. To lazy to throw his leg over the other side of the horse and feel the wind blow up him since the pinkette had him wearing black laced underwear. He opted to sit with his legs on one side of the horse, holding tightly to the reins.

Thoughts swarming his head. What would the alpha want this late at night? Surely, it couldn't be just to talk right? What if the alpha never really found an interest in him and he was going to tell him he was getting betrothed to someone else. It may be far-fetched but it's still a possibility. But, he has to stay strong!

Nearing the familiar hedges, he slowed the horse to a stop and jumped off. Leading the horse through the hedges and bushes, making sure his dress and the horse weren't to get scraped or caught in something.

He emerged from behind the hedges, stepping into the field. Infront of him stood a beautiful sight. There, near the end of the field, stood the alpha he's been waiting to meet.

The light of the full moon illuminating him and the dark spots of flowers surrounding him and the field.

The rustling from behind him made the greenette turn around to the source. His sight, blessed, with the the blonde he's been waiting for. The dress he wore- outlining his gorgeous figure in the light. His scent stronger, he could smell him all the way from here.

"Alpha!...", Katsuki called out, a smile gracing his pink lips.

"Katsuki. I didn't think you'd of come...", The greenette said, whispering the other part more to himself but the blonde omega was still able to catch as he was now nearer to the alpha.

"Why wouldn't I?", He scoffed lightly.

"Because it's late. And wouldn't you be afraid to be out? Alone, at night, far from prying eyes. With an alpha?", Izuku spoke closing the space between him and the omega, standing right infront of him.

The blonde omega almost found himself drooling at the alpha once he'd made his way closer to the taller. The ruffled shirt he wore was almost see-through. He could see the rough outline of his muscles. Get that shirt wet and the man would almost seem like he was bare infront of him.

"Me? Afraid of you? Please", Katsuki scoffed half-heartedly as he chuckled along with the alpha, looking up to the greenette as he only reached halfway up the greenette's neck.

"I can make you afraid, you know?", The greenette chuckled lowly stepping closer to the omega. Bringing one of his hands up to cup the omega's soft cheek and the other hooked onto his waist, bringing their bodies closer. "I can make you scream", he whispered.

Katsuki blushed heavily at his words, trying not to let those dangerous thoughts get the best of him.
"You wish...", He said, trying to keep his voice steady. They were standing close together. He had his hands pressed flatly against the alpha infront of him. He could feel every muscle underneath the shirt. The bumps of his abs and the warmth of his body.

"Izuku...why did you ask for me tonight?", He asked, looking away from the greenette up to the night sky, his face lit in the moonlight as he took a step back from the taller.

"O-oh, I kinda got you something", Izuku grinned at him. "Lead the way greenie."

They tied their horses by the ladydrop tree before Izuku laced their hands together, starting on the path to the cabin. Is he taking me to the cabin?...