¶||¶

The tub is filled with milk and bath salts. Mina sits beside the tub, attending at Katsuki's hair as she scrubs and adds scented shampoos.

"Mina?", The blonde omega asks. The milk sits to his chest and his arms are sunk in too. The girl hums in urge for the omega to continue.

"Where'd you get all this milk from?", Katsuki asks. Milk can be very expensive with some farmer. But milk enough to fill a tub!

"Oh? You'd know if you came with me last time to meet the others. Anyways, Denki had more cows come in and he gave us free milk. What luck!", The pinkette explained as she ran water down the hair. The water fell into a bucket that lay behind the tub as to not dirty the milk in the tub.

"Tch. Guess I'll have to thank Dunce face next time too.", The omega grumbled under his breath as he tipped his head back. Letting the warn water run through his hair and relax him mind.

Mina had scrubbed his skin pink with the milk. It was to make his skin softer, his scent glands too. Katsuki shivered as the thought of the alpha's fangs scraping  them. He mustn't get too excited though... This could just be to see him and nothing more nor nothing less.

"Put those on your scent glands.", The pinkette ordered as she shuffled around the room. They had left the tub and Katsuki was sitting on her bed. She handed him a small glass tube filled with some oil.

"What is it?", The blonde asked. He wouldn't want to put something on his glands that could harm. He knew the pinkette wouldn't do something like that but curiosity got the best of him.

"It opens your glands more and makes your scent a hint stronger. I'm sure he loves your scent doesn't he", She had teased. Oh, if only she knew! The alpha would always want to smell him or unconsciously come closer.

"I found it!", Mina announced. She pulled out a dark beige, almost grey, shawl from her trunk of materials.

"These will go perfectly with the dress!", She squealed before running off into another trunk. This one filled with jewelry.

"A dress?", The omega questioned.

"Yes, dress. Problem?", Mina asked. Eyes never leaving the bangles in her hand as she examined each one.

"Yes, i-i mean I don't know...a dress?", Katsuki asked meekly. Would he look okay in a dress. Would the alpha think he looked okay in a dress.

The pinkette had sighed and stood to face the blonde.

"Katsuki, trust me. You're going to look great. Plus, have you seen your ass and curves. This dress will fit your features perfectly and only define them.", She smiled as she walked towards the blonde. "You needn't be afraid to show yourself. I mean...your going to be naked infront of him either way.", She mumbled the last part under her breath but loud enough for the blonde to hear. The omega snorted and lightly hit her shoulder urging her back to the trunket.

"Okay, okay...dress it is then."

...

A gold snake upper arm cuff rested up his right arm. The cold metal of a golden coil bracelet on his left wrist. A simple necklace with a circular pendant on his neck.

Mina hadn't shown him the dress. He stood on a towel wrapped around his body in the middle of the room as he waited Mina to comeback with the dress from downstairs.

"Alright, arms up blondie!", She ordered with the dress already above Katsuki's head.

The dress rolled down his bed all the way to his feet. The front piece was open and hanging by his front waist. Mina lifted the piece by the strings connected to the edges and drew it over his shoulders. He could feel her cross the strings over his back and down to the small of his back, it criss-crossed into the little loop holdings. Finally she tied the knot and left to grab the long mirror.

"Okay...", The pinkette said, holding onto the curtain on the mirror. "You look beautiful, Katsuki." She smiled and dropped the curtain.

The dress hugged him comfortably from his chest to his curves and and the dip of his waist. It pooled loosely once it passed his mid-thigh allowing him to move his legs freely.

"Mina...", Katsuki whispered. ", It's beautiful.", He said.

"Ah-ah-ah you look beautiful. Now for the rest!", She exclaimed excited

Mina lightly brushed he cheeks with a some pink powder. She then took some sort of pink liquid and applied it on the Omega's lips. It tasted sweet to Katsuki.

"Okay... I think that's about it. ", Mina said "Wait! That hair of yours...", She went into thought.

"Just slick the left side down with pins and brush the rest to the other side.", The omega said.

When his hair was done he had three pins sat in a triangle, pinning his hair down.

"Alright Beauty... Time to get going. It's almost twelve. Bring me back a mark. Oh and, some of those chocolate flowers you once mentioned!", Mina said as she stood by the door watching the blonde admire himself in the mirror. His shoes were black pumps that had gold flicks near the back of the heel.

"There's no turning back after this, ya know that right?"

"Yeah."

"And you are sure?"

"Positive."

"Okay and if you get marked what's going to happen at home?"

"I haven't no clue."

"..."

"..."

"Strike a deal with him then, that is if he marks you. Which I'm positive he will."

"What deal?"

"..."

"..."

"... idiot."

"Do you get the idea now?"

"Crystal."

"Great, now go get you alpha!"

"Shut up!"

"Also when you get married-"

"You'll be my first choice for maid of honour."

~|~

None can clean their dress from stain, but some blemish will remain.