∆||∆

_________________________________________

In his nightgown, Katsuki lied awake late at night. His hand subconsciously sliding over his collarbone in a repeated manner. His mind running a million thoughts. About him.
How his gaze would make him want to fall to his knees and bare his neck. How when he touched him in a certain way, he could feel himself start to get damp.

No, stop it!

He shouldn't think like that. He couldn't allow his mind to run off to such shameful thoughts. He was to be married to another aristocrat for the sake of his family. He couldn't allow himself to indulge in such selfish acts. Yet, no matter how many times he tried to stop it, his mind kept going back to him. His touch, his hold. Even if it wasn't for long, Katsuki yearned for it. He yearned to feel his hands on his body, holding him tightly as they entangled themselves in their heated moment.

He slid his own hands down his body, eyes glazed over as he imagined it as the alpha's hands and not his own. He gripped his chest through the barricading fabric of his nightgown. The blanket slid off his legs as he moaned lightly and his knees lifted into the air, legs parting slightly, almost invitingly. Arching his back he slid his hands down lower till he got to the inner warmth of his milky thighs. Feeling himself oozing in hot liquid between his legs. Rubbing his thighs together with a needy, breathy whine.

There, the treasure lies. Between his legs, where he'd imagined the alpha being between, on countless nights. Many would try to get between his legs but he'd keep them clamped together, tightly locked as the key would hang loosely in his silky blonde curls just above. Just waiting to be unlocked...

He was quite the attractive omega for his youth. His curves and waist stood out the most from his features. But that wasn't what had caught the alpha's attention. No, the alpha had purely swooned over all of him, everything to even his red eyes. The alpha had even taken the time to describe them and every emotion he'd feel when he'd think of them.

The memory had Katsuki arching his back as a breathy moan slipped past his lips. Diving his hand into the heat he arched his back as he prodded his middle and ring finger at his entrance, almost teasingly. Imagining the alpha's hot breath on his neck, seconds away from biting down, Katsuki submerged into the heat, throwing his head back as bit back a moan. His room was far from his parents or anyone nearby, the walls thick but still, he didn't want anyone catching him doing such an act in the middle of the night. Aroused at the idea of another alpha touching him...aroused by him

Katsuki pushed his fingers in deep, now almost finger deep, as he padded for his bundle of nerves. Katsuki could just imagine those intoxicating eyes gazing down at him as the alpha's god-like body loomed over him. The man he was s'pposed to marry was nothing like the alpha. He was skinny but had a small build. His scent was bitter and it didn't wash him over like the alpha's rainforest-like scent. He was nothing like the alpha- he wasn't the alpha Katsuki wanted.

Katsuki whimpered as a jolt of pleasure was sent through his body. He greedily thrust his fingers in and curled them, massaging at the spot as he gripped the sheets beneath him with his other hand.

"A-ah alpha~!"

He'd be naked and bare underneath the alpha. He'd present himself to him, pure and untouched. Feeling every single prickle of touch on his skin made by the other. Feeling his lips, his hands. What the alpha would feel like in him. He moaned, he was in deep.

The alpha would touch every single thing on him. Hands having a tight hold on his hips as he thrust deep inside him.

Katsuki thrust his finger furiously, each time ramming into his sweet bundle. He was closely coming on edge. Those strong arms caging him in as the alpha would release low growls and grunts of pleasure of how good it felt to be inside him.

He bit his lip, trying his hardest to muffle his moans as lewd images of him and the alpha in different scenarios played out in his mind. Only succeeding in throwing Katsuki over the edge.

" Izuku~!"

*~*

Stolen waters are sweet, but bread eaten in secret places is pleasant~