Evenda got up from where she sat giving the doppelgänger a small smile a sincere one that spoke to the human that she was going to try her best to make sure nothing bad happened. The teen girl couldn't be more wrong about that smile she misinterpreted.

'✿.。.:**.:。.✿'

The dark skinned girl sat on the floor fixing the wires for her master not sure why he wanted this to be on but she knew it couldn't mean anything good.

Right now he was distracted in his little gossip session with Elena. Telling her about how his sister and her boyfriend were soul mates or whatever Elena was annoyed as he kept acting like he wasn't doing anything wrong, like he wasn't about to kill her, or worse everyone who was still in this pathetic school.

"Where is he? Wheres Stefan? What did you do to him?" Elena whispered out trying to look a little more intimidating but someone with such a beautiful angel face like that couldn't look frightening.

"I honestly have no idea, he might be getting it on with my sister, like I said those two..." Klaus shook his head chuckling waving his finger in the air. Evenda joined his little laugh, accidentally shocking herself with one of the cables.

The brunette girl gulped feeling threatened by that statement. She didn't want to believe Stefan found someone better then her but what Klaus was spilling into her ear was so hard to not give into.

She was quickly distracted by her demon like thoughts when the GYM doors opened again this time it revealed her best friend and ex boyfriend.

"No! Bonnie get out!"

Evenda finally got the timer to work and it made a loud exaggerated noise, just in time, like it was waiting for the witch and human to walk past those door. Klaus smirked at the girl, speeding up to grab her despite the yells of disapproval from Elena and Matt.

"I was wondering when you'd show up. Now that your here we can start."

Evenda got up from her spot on the tiled dirty floor running over to him grabbing his arm trying to release her friend from his wrath.

"No!" She exclaimed angrily but quickly backed up when she saw Klaus reach into his pocket threatening her.

"Don't Worry Darling, I'm not going to kill her, just going to talk some sense into her, loosen up."

All three girls and the 1 guy sighed in relief.

"I assume your the reason Elena's still up and well."

"Your right. If you want to blame someone, blame me."

Klaus scoffed rolling his eyes at how mighty Bonnie was acting. Maybe he was loosing his touch on scaring people away or maybe she was really willing to die for her friend which was stupid.

"There's no need for blaming, love. Just your witchy interference is the reason for some undesirable side affects. Since you caused majority of the problems I'm gonna have you fix them."

The GYM doors swung open again only this time, it didn't reveal another Elena Gilbert lover it was actually a Klaus lover.

The young blonde Mikaelson dragged in the tanned boy by his arm forcing him next to her brother. Klaus looked back seeing Tyler creepily smiling at him. "I'd like you all to meet my sister, Rebekah. Warning: she's a bit mean...and rude."

"What an ass." She spat out to throwing the wolf in her brothers direction leaving the man to catch him.

"Stop staring." Evenda shyly spoke up pursing and rolling her eyes.