𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

Start from the beginning

Sighing, Rory just got back up onto her bed, and laid down on her back, staring up at the ceiling. Her thoughts being disrupted when Kol spoke again.

"Who was that you were talking to?" He couldn't even hide the jealousy in his voice, but somehow the girl didn't pick up on it. "Is he your boyfriend or something?"

Automatically shooting straight up, Rory almost threw up at that thought. "Ew- no. I would physically rip my own two eyes out, if he were. He's my teacher." She then laid back down.

Sighing in relief, Kol made his way over to her bed, and then laid down as well, staring up at the ceiling.

"Has anyone ever told you, that you remind them of a hobbit?" Kol whispered to her after a moment of silence.

"Say that again, and I will give you an aneurism. Oh wait- you're already dead." She whispered back, causing Kol to dramatically gasp and put his hand over the right side of his chest in mock offense. Rory then looked over at him and laughed and grabbed his hand, moving it to the other side of his chest, "You're hearts on the other side."

Kol just rolled his eyes and then pushed her off the bed. Realizing that she wasn't coming back up, he looked over the side of the bed, and saw that she didn't even move, and was now just laying on the ground, looking up, she then averted her gaze and saw Kol who was staring at her, trying not to laugh.

"Oh shut up." She said with a smile, and with a flick of her wrist, Kol fell off the other side of the bed. Once he got up, he began. lookin around her room, opening and closing different books. Rory stood up, and continued to follow him, ripping the books out of his hand, but then he would just move onto the next one.

"Why do you have so many books anyways?" He asks in his own English accent. 

"Well- Some people actually enjoy it, as opposed to murdering children. But, I supposed we all have our hobbies." Rory replied, taking the books out of his hands. Kol then grabbed the one that was on her nightstand, realizing it was her grimoire, she tried taking it out of his hand, but he just lifted up above his head, far too high for her to reach, and put a hand on her face.

Kol then jumped back onto her bed, this time now on his stomach. And propped himself up with his elbows, his feet in the air behind him, much like a teenage girl, and then began reading it. Rory just rolled her eyes, but still laid down next to him whilst he read it, missing the constant looks he would give her.

"Can you do this one, darling?" He asked, pointing to a certain spell. Rory looked at it, and then looked back up at him with raised eyebrows. 

"Only if you stop calling me 'darling.'"

Kol pretended to think about it, and already knowing he wasn't going to stop, he still responded, "Deal." Holding his hand up, Rory eyed it for a moment, before she reached up and the two high-fived.

Getting situated, Rory let out a breath of air, and closed her eyes, beginning the chant the spell.

"Varium atque ex caligine. Varium atque ex caligine. Varium atque ex caligine."

Once she was done, she opened her eyes, and looked around the room, now being filled with dozens of colorful butterflies. Rory looked at them in awe, a smile adorning her face, her dimple on show. She didn't know she could do that. 

It was beautiful, she thought.

Kol on the other hand, was staring at the small girl in front of him. Memorizing every feature on her face, a smile now on his, for different reasons than hers. He continued to stare at her in awe.

She is beautiful, he thought.