𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

╭                                                  ╮Lockwood Mansion 1864╰                                                  ╯

Lockwood Mansion 1864
╰                                                  ╯

Katherine and Rory were dancing together, clad in their  fancy dresses, fancy jewelry, fancy shoes, and to top it all off, their obnoxiously tied up hair. The two were swaying to the music, laughing and chatting, doing the dance Rory's parents forced them to do in the middle of the foyer.

Damon and Stefan were off to the side, pouting with a jealous look on their face. Not liking their sister being this close to the girl they both loved.

After a while of them dancing together, it was time to switch partners. As they were doing so, Rory switched and got paired up with some random man that definitely was overage, and looked at Rory as if she were something to eat. Katherine on the other hand, got paired up with Stefan.

"Look who found his dancing shoes." Katherine told him with a smirk, still taking occasional glances over to Rory.

Stefan who noticed this, let his jealousy overwhelm him, so he leaned in, attempting to kiss her.

"Uh! No touching, Mr. Salvatore. Those are the rules." She stopped him, putting a finger over his lips.

Stefan scoffed, "I thought you didn't believe in rules," causing both of them to laugh while continuing their dance, then looking over at Damon who was still staring at them. "My brother is still upset that you chose me to escort you."

Katherine looked over at Damon, who indeed looked upset. "Well, Miss Aurora flower would have been my first option, but considering your're father made her go with Charles, I chose you. Damon needs to concede that his younger brother is a better dancer." Katherine then glanced back over to Rory, and smiled when she finally got rid of the other man, and sat with one of the kids, telling them a story using very dramatic hand movements.

"Oh, looks like he found someone to occupy his time." Katherine pointed out.

Confused, Stefan looked over to Damon and he saw that he was with,

Elena?

Both Damon and Elena look over at Stefan, smirking, they  pull back together, and passionately make out. They broke apart, smirked once more at Stefan, and began walking away. Stefan then began walking towards them, pleadingly, and followed them through the door.

╭                                  ╮
Mystic Falls 2010
╰                                     ╯