𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

Start from the beginning

"What the hell did you do to her?" Ric asked.

Damon took the drink out of his friend's hands and drank it down in one gulp. "You know that plan that we had to kill Katherine? And you know how we were going to use Rory?" Ric slowly nodded his head not knowing where this was going. "Well, I accidentally left out the part where a knife would be involved. And then later on she snapped our necks, telling us how bad of brothers we have been." Damon truly did feel terrible about the whole thing, he just didn't want to show it to other people.

"As she should." Ric mumbled under his breath, both of their attention getting caught by a tall, tan, blonde woman walking up to Matt Donovan.

"Do you know Tyler Lockwood?" She asked him.

"Hmm. Mason's mystery woman." Damon said looking at her, trying to figure her out.

"Where is Mason anyway?" Alaric questions, not knowing where he is.

Sighing, Damon responds, "Rory buried him, tombstone, flower crown and all."

"So you think she's a werewolf?" Ric asked, nodding his head in the woman's direction.

"Well, I hope not, being that it's a full moon, Ric. But we should definitely find out." He then took out a bag filled with herbs.

 "Wolfsbane."

-

Rory Salvatore spent the next two hours walking home. That's the majority of what she had chosen to do, considering the only people who would drive her, are her brothers. And that relationship is a little rocky at the moment.

Once she reached her front doors, she unlocks it, and then walks in, and headed straight to her own room. She walks in, sets her bag onto the ground, and then falls onto her bed, head first, and screams into her pillow. Rory doesn't know exactly why she does it, but it for sure is a great stress reliever. That, and snapping your brother's necks.

Hearing her phone ring, she picks up the phone, and answers.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Rory. It's Ric."

"What do you want?" She asks him in the nicest voice possible.

"Look, I know things between you can your brother's have been hard, and I also know, that I have played a part in it. Whether I did it intentionally or not, I did. Can we talk later tonight?"

Rory debated her options, and ultimately she decided, "Sure."

"Perfect. We can meet at the grill. I understand if you would prefer not to, but I will be there."

She then hung up, and threw her phone at the wall.

"Whoa there cassanova. What makes you so angry at the little box?"

Rory fell off her bed at the sound of the new voice, this time coming from her room. Getting up, she silently cursed at herself, and when she looked up she saw Kol Mikaelson standing in her room, leaning onto her dresser.

At first she was confused, because, sure, she has talked to him on separate occasions, but she didn't think their 'connection' was strong enough for them to see each other in the real world.

"Wha- how- Can you see me?" Rory asked in confusion.

"Well, love, let's hope so, or we both have other problems we should be worrying about." He responded, pointing towards his head.