15: You Should Go

Lexi

[Chapter 15: You Should Go]

I ravaged my personal suitcase for an appropriate attire when going to some island hopping. My inner person heaves a sigh as I got a glimpse on the medium sized case, not a sight to see.

The properly folded shirts and clothes were now run over by a horse-gone-mad, the undies were thrown all over the place and some of my necessities are just thrown inside like a person would do when pressured.

I caught an eye of the thin baby blue fabric and the bulb of my mind finally clicked. It is only in the rarest of occasion that I have such wonderful ideas, so I shrieked in excitement earning me a suspicious gaze from Emery who is searching for her own apparel.

My hands roamed the rummage excuse of a baggage and got the piece I have been thinking of and sauntered to the most extravagant bathroom I had walked in on my whole 19 years of living.

The white bathtub can wait for later, as I walked out my plain shirt and jeans then wearing the perfect piece of clothing for the activity. The mirror in front of me reflected my dull eyes and some hint of dark circles under them. Good thing my lips aren’t pale like my skin.

“Emery!” I yelled from the chamber, jerking my head to peek at the slight opening of the door which I held.

“Yeah?” she asked raising her head from her luggage.

A sheepish smile came to my features, “Can you please get my pouch?”

“What pouch?” she deadpanned.

I bit my lip and nodded towards the union jack valise, “My make-up kit”

She sighed in defeat, jumping to her feet and snatching the small case just to throw it in my direction. “Hey!” I screeched but getting the good hold of the item. Nice catch Lex!

Emery shrugged and went back to her never ending quest for a good wear.

A smile came to my lips as I examined my better version of a mirror image. The waterproof mascara is so handy and so does the eye liner. I noticed my wavy hair had some strays and took a comb to calm the wild crowning glory I have.

Feeling satisfied of what I look, I exited the area and sat at the end of the bed. “You can take the bathroom” I muttered to my sister.

“Took you so long?” she quirked an eyebrow and a hand on her hip. Reminds me of the Jax talk we needed to have. She needs to help me and she doesn’t have a choice. That’s the advantage of being the older one.

My smirk widen, “You already know sissy”

She shook her head and sighed, “I’m not so sure,” she trailed then continued, “Is it for Jax the almighty?”

I squeaked just at the name was uttered; yes I have issues - a normal civilian at times and a nutjob for most. “Look, you really need to help me” that came out pretty pleading but I didn’t care.

My sister scoffed, “I think you should rephrase that”

I thought for a moment, “Okay, I need you to help me”

“That’s better” she nodded and a faint smile plastered, lighting her pale face. Emery turned around to start for the restroom chamber but stopped and uttered to her shoulders, “Prepare yourself Lex”

Yes. That girl knows how to plan, man she might have a ten year plan under her sleeve. So, I’m fully aware and assured that she’ll be a great hand. The feminine sister I have is capable of my necessity, why I say that? Because she was the one to assist me get close to Carlos, an attractive Brazilian boy from our school.