Don't give up part 2

Start from the beginning

The packed out bar didn't seem to mind the two children.

"What are you guys-Doing?" Steven asked confused once they got to the bar. Frankie had on a cowboy hat and that only seemed to confuse everyone even more.

"Well Uncle Lonny asked me to hold down the fort why he did something." She said shrugging. "Wow- I think this is the cleanest this bar has ever been." Izzy muttered.

"Why are you two alone? Wheres Lonny and Dennis?" Slash asked confused.

"I already told you!" Frankie snapped. "Yea why your alone-Not where they are!" He snappee. Steven sighed. "Yea like how long have you been alone?"

"Little dudes not alone." Stacee said walking into the main room from the back. He had a large box in his hands. "Man does this ever take me back!" He said with a laugh because he used to work at the bar.

"Where have you been?" Slash asked. "Touring for my newest solo album-Why?" He asked confused.

"What are you up too?" Stacee grinned. "Four." The man answered. "I came here looking for Rebel to ask where Vince was- I heard about his daughter and I just wanted to talk and let him know I'm sorry. If anything happened to my Stacy man-."

"How old is she now?" Stacee smirked "Five and a hand full,but Cinderella
Has it all under control."

"Where are your family?" Steven asked. "Vacationing-I was supposed to be there but I needed to see my man first. When did this turn into an interview anayway?" He asked putting the box down.

"Where is Lonny?"
Frankie rolled her eyes.

(Flash back)

Lonny was cleaning the bar when a waitress yelled for him. "What?" He yelled back over the music. "The light is busted again!" With that she walked off.

Lonny sighed looking around for someone to watch the bar for him. "What would a responsible adult do?" He asked himself. He spotted Frankie playing with her brother by the stage.  

"Frankie my love, would you do me the honor of watching the bar why I take care of a few things?" The girl sighed.

"But I can't even order a drink?" She said shocked, looking up at the man. "You don't have to drink it kid- Just pour whatever someone asks for in a cup and then take the money- You won't even need to I'll be right back."

"O-Okay." She muttered walking off. "And why we're at it little dude, here." Lonny said handing the Erik a broom.

(End flash back)

"Okay-Got it." Slash muttered after she explained it all. "Stacee showed up about an hour later." Frankie said looking to the man. The singer grinned. "Didn't find who I was looking for-But I found her daughter following in the bar family job."

"Where's Uncle Axl?" Frankie asked. "Still wedding planning with your sister. Now they say sometime next year to give Vince some time."

"Man things have changed. How many kids they got now?" Stacee asked. "Two. Bruce and-." Duff started. "And Izzy Jr." Izzy cut in. "Her name is Isabella!" Slash snapped. "Your just jealous they named her after me and not you!" Izzy said with a smirk.

Duff smirked. "And Rosie can't seem to pick a main color." All the guys started laughing.

Axl sighed sitting at the table looking over a book with different flowers and main wedding colors.

Four year old Bruce was watching tv in the living room. Storm finally got baby Izzy to bed. She smirked seeing her boyfriend still looking at the book. "You know Rosie why not Roses for the flowers and - red or maybe a nice shade of blue?"