"i don't want you ta feel as though it's all your fault because it's not and mainly because i ain't no saint and i done been down this road before so i put myself back out there and now i'm facing the consequences but somethings gotta give."

"i'm sick of being the help, when is somebody gonna help me? i just- i thought i met my person when i found you and i helped you because i knew i could i make you better and i thought i wasn't gonna get hurt again but i did and i still stayed."

troy breathed out and shut her eyes as she felt herself growing more and more upset.

"i stayed because i thought we'd get through it this time, but i'm scared. scared of what's really gonna happen because she's still out there while i'm over here doin what? not doin what i love and limping lookin stupid with a fucked up leg and shoulder." troy voiced.

"just talk ta her or something please or do whatever you need ta do because i'm not about ta fight over you. you gave her all this room ta think she's in competition with me and it shouldn't even be like that."

"if i knew you felt like that i swea i would've done somethin, but i didn't and that was my fault. i apologize fa hurtin you and allowin you ta get hurt in the first place but imma fix it and we gone get back right." wiz said.

"i hear you." troy nodded her head and rubbed her eyes.

"we gone be good?" he asked her.

"i really hope so, i really do." troy mumbled.
- - -

𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐲 𝐈𝐬𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐄𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐬

"it's so pretty out here." i mumbled to myself looking at the sun come up behind the trees.

it was the next morning and we had officially been in maui for three days.

"morning baby." i whispered rubbing around my stomach.

i lifted myself up from the bed and rushed to bathroom, the amount of times i have to pee if fucking ridiculous at this point.

once i finished i cleaned my hands and brushed my teeth.

"babe what's the plan for today!" i called out the gerald.

"shit ion even know." he shrugged coming into the bathroom.

"well is there anything you'd wanna do?" i asked him.

"not really i do know at the end of the week they got this luau party type thing." he said and i nodded.

"oh yeah, imma get my hula on." i said and wiggled my hips before rinsing off my face.