Chapter 19: Holiday Pt.1

Start from the beginning

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone had finished eating and chatting. The group had paid for the food and was walking home. Fred arm was over Jamie's shoulders and her hand was intertwined with his. They both wanted to get back to the villa the pair of them were very in the mood.

The group all walked back laughing and chatting as most of them were intoxicated. Hermione , Ginny and Harry were all laughing together about something. Rhiannon , George and Ron were all chatting loudly about quidditch arguing over the best teams. 

Once the group got back to the villa Jamie and Fred went straight to their room that quickly nobody even saw them enter the building. 

As soon as the pair entered the room Jamie and Fred began to kiss. Fred pushed Jamie up against the door shutting and locking it. His hands were on her face and her hands were in his hair. Their kisses were desperate and sloppy. Fred moved down to Jamie's neck sucking and pinching the skin Jamie let out a soft moan. 

Jamie pulled Fred's want out of his pocket and put the muffilato spell on the room. 

"Jump." Fred said intoxicated with love. Jamie obeyed and wrapped her legs around Fred. Not breaking the kiss Fred walked from the door over to the bed. Fred hovered over Jamie one of his hands on her thighs one on her head. Jamie's legs were still wrapped around Fred's body. 

Jamie tugged at the hem of Fred's shirt letting him know she wanted it off.  The two of them undressed each other Fred unzipping Jamie's dress and letting fall of her shoulder's. 

The two were now naked. Fred had parted Jamie's legs and he was kiss up her thigh until he reached her heat.

 "You want to do this? " Fred asked breathing onto Jamie's wetness.

"Oh course I  want to do this Freddie." Jamie whimpered wanting Fred.

Fred tongue went straight to Jamie's clit circling and pleasuring her. Jamie's breathing hitched. Fred inserted two fingers into Jamie hitting the right spot inside her. She let out small moans to let Fred know she was enjoying herself.

"Fred i'm close." Jamie moaned and Fred stopped, Jamie let out a disappointed moan but knew what would be happening next. Fred rubbed his tip over Jamie wetness before slamming his dick into her. Jamie let out a yelp of pleasure and pain mixed together. Fred thrustead in and out of Jamie both of them enjoying their experience. Fred hands were stimulating Jamie's nipples and Jamie's hands were holing onto Fred as he was thusting hard.

"Harder."  Jamie moaned, Fred obeyed. Fred let out small grunt while Jamie let out loud moans. 

"I love you, I'm close J." Fred said to Jamie.

"I love you ,Come for me Freddie." 

With the way Jamie said the words and the rough sex they were having Fred came loud, Seconds later Jamie came. Their heavy breaths was the only thing they could hear. Fred pulled out of Jamie hurting her a little but she didn't mind and he laid next to her. Both of them were so out of breath they couldn't speak.

When Jamie caught her breath she turned to face Fred , "Wow, that was good." Fred smiled back at her his chest rising up and down. 

"Wow you are so much better at sex then I ever imagined." 

"What do you mean Freddie, I am better than you thought . Just because I wasn't experienced when we first started dating didn't mean I didn't know how to do anything. I did grow up around you , George and Ron."  Jamie said joking around with Fred.

"True you are the best sex I have ever had." Fred smiled at Jamie , she smiled back blushing.

"Well do you want a shower? Luckily we have a en-suit." Jamie said to Fred he nod his head and the pair got up for the bathroom. Jamie stood up and could feel the pain in her groin,"Bloody hell Weasley you did a number on me."