Late

After meeting a few patients I took my drawing tube from the hanger and pulled out my unfinished project.

"Dr. Kim, do you want to have lunch with me?" my assistant asked before I unroll the huge blue print on my desk.

"No, I'm fine. Can you do me a favor though?" I asked.

"Sure, what would you like?" she asked.

"I'd really love to have some ramen noodles with tteokbokki, please?" I pleaded staring at her.

"Sure!" she replied.

"Here, you can also treat yourself some." I handed her money.

"No it's fine, I can see you're really overworking I'd like to treat you to plus ramen is cheap." she pushed your hand respectfully and left the room, before I can deny her offer, how can I say no to my assistant older and more experienced than me.

I started working on my second blueprint and remember my teacher's suggestions.

I've been very inspired by my patients story and instead of using emotions as color I think of them as shapes. How would they feel in the room. How is it different from the other designs. I brainstorm ideas to help me create a simple yet luxurious house.

Knock Knock Knock

"Come in!" I announced loud enough to be heard outside.

"Here is your ramen and tteokbokki. I dont know if you liked it mix so I didn't mix it." she put the tray of food on the small table in between the couch.

"Thank you, you can go and have lunch now." I gave her permission while measuring the places in my blueprint.

"Dr. Kim, Mr. Min came just now with Mr. Kim. Their session passed 2 hours ago. They haven't even attended since three weeks ago. Should I let them in?" she asked as I stared straight ahead to her thinking what should I do.

"Let them in." I answered as I continued measuring and making arrows around the paper.

"Please seat here." my assistant led the two men on the couch.

"I'm really sorry to bother your break. I really forced him to come herr since he's stuck in the studio for quite awhile now. I cant believe he lied to me 3x straight." Mr. Kim apologized in behalf of Mr. Min.

"Thats alright however its quite disappointing, lying is unhealthy but I really need some ideas. Since its my break I'd like to speak with Mr. Min Yoongi casually." I smiled as I left the blueprint on my desk and sat on the couch parallel to theirs, I took a spoon and took a sip from the soup.

"So how did your day went, Yoongi?" I asked, as I continued eating infront of them, like a therapist.

"Yoongi hyung, respond please. You're so awkward." Taehyung pushed Yoongi with his shoulder urging him to speak up.

"It's fine." he replied shortly, sounding very annoyed.

"You know, fine doesn't help me. Explain with details please?" You spoke while chewing the food in your mouth with a little frown showing my disappointment.

"..." receiving no response from him I signed heavily.

"Ok, I'll tell how my day went. I went to Art school this morning and I had my first meal of the day, right now. I have a blueprint due tomorrow but I have no idea how I can continue making the architecture luxurious when I only hear I'm fine from every person I ask on how their day went," I stabbed the fork on the tteokbokki sounding very furious while glaring at the man wearing black once again, "Can you please stop being disrespectful and put down the hood and  mask. I'm having a hard time right now."