"you know where we goin?" i asked wiz.

"i wish i did and i hope it ain't no where too far cause lijah wit my mama and ion too fond a ha right na." he said.

i nodded and kept quiet while looking out the window watching the cars and trees. everybody held their own conversations and i watched which was something i did a lot when we were all together.

"oh! i forgot to tell ya'll we're havin a girl." whit blurted out.

"finally!" nana exclaimed.

"ya'll got any names?" kiara spoke up.

"nah, but we thought ya'll could help us." mugga said.

"i'm the god mama right?" pookie said leaning over into the middle console as she got up from her seat.

"sitcho ass back."
- - -

"we gotta go through security." whit said as she looked up from a few things in her hands.

"which is- that way." she said and paused while talking.

we all walked in a group and successfully made it through, whit handed everybody a ticket and i scanned it.

"maui, hawaii?" i muttered.

"bitch we goin ta hawaii." tootie gasped and covered her mouth.

"and we flyin first class shiiii." nana gave a side eye.

"this why you can't take black folk outta the states." mally joked.

"shutcho long neck ass up." tootie argued and rolled her eyes.

"don't start wimme lookin like a pit wit a muzzle." he fussed back and bucked.

i checked the time on my phone and saw it was almost eight in the morning, how they got this much energy.

"come on ya'll." kiara said and the whole way to the plane tootie and mally kept fussing.

"ya'll it's eight in the mornin and ya'll pickin like toddlers, shut the fuck up." a.k said and pushed tootie forward so she wasn't close to mally but standing next to me.

"hey bae." she grinned and threw her arm around my shoulder.

"hey t." i laughed.

"you ready to getcho aloha on?" she asked.

"are you?" i resorted.

"you already know, just might find me a baddie out there you never know." she grinned.

"you a mess."
- - -

" - - -