"Hey, lovebirds." I say with a smile as I slip on my socks and then pull on my white sneakers.
     "Oh, hush." Mina jokes with a grin as they walk out before I lock the door behind them.
     "How was your afternoon of grading papers?" Hanta asks jokingly and I smile.
     "Twas very good. Me and Hizashi almost had a war of the whipped cream in the teachers' lounge." I jokingly reply as he and his girlfriend share a small laugh.

    "Hey, Sunshine, you look a little soggy." Katsuki, who's wearing his classic skull shirt and baggy jeans with a side chain along with his boots, jokes as he leans against the bottom railing of the steps.
    "You look a little gay, Katsu." I counter as I gesture to Eijiro, who's in a tight-fitting red shirt and black ripped jeans with red sneakers, as he hugs Katsuki from behind as he sits on the railing.
    "Fuck off my case." The ash blond tchs and I give a small grin.

   "Hi, (Y/n)." I turn with a slight frown toward my ex as he gives me a hesitant look.
    "Kaminari." I greet monotonously as I barely spare him a glance before turning towards my friends. "So it's soba night?" I ask with a smile as they look at me a little concerned.
    "Yep! Mina chirps before she grabs my hand and starts skipping away with me. "Let's go!" She says excitedly as I give a small laugh while following after her.
     We fill the air with a nice chatter as we walk the streets of Japan and head to the small restaurant.

     "Wait," We all pause at Katsuki's stern voice as we stand outside the restaurant. "Before we go in. I wanna know what the hell happened between you two." Katsuki states as he gestures to me and Denki.
     "We finally broke up." I say sternly and Katsuki gives me an annoyed look. "Now let's go-"
     "I cheated on her." I stop in my tracks at Denki's confession of the truth.

     "You...you did what?" Eijiro hisses through gritted teeth.
     "I cheated." Denki repeats as he avoids eye contact with any of us.
     "You son of a-" Eijiro hisses before Katsuki quickly holds him back.

     "BASTARD! HOW COULD YOU DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT TO HER?! ALL SHE EVER DID WAS TREAT YOU LIKE A KING!" Katsuki yells angrily as Denki flinches at his words. "AND YOU THROW HER IN THE FUCKING MUD?" He continues as Eijiro struggles in his arms.
     "WHAT MAKES YOU THINK YOU COULD HURT THE ONLY ONE OF US THAT ACTUALLY TRIES TO MAKE SURE SHE SMILES WHEN IT SEEMS THERE'S NO HOPE LEFT?" Hanta yells as Mina, who's got a few tears running down her cheeks, quickly holds him back.

     "Stop," I say in a faint whisper as they continue to yell at the blonde.
    "Why? He's getting what he deserves (Y/n).~ Isn't this what you wanted?" The voice in my head coos as I shake my head.
     "Not like this," I whisper before raising my voice. "Stop!" I yell as they all freeze and turn their heads towards me. "You made your point. He gets it. Let's not make a big deal about it." I say as I look towards them as I gesture to the blond.

     "Why?" Katsuki hisses as he lets go of his fiancé and marches towards me. "After all he did to you! You-" He stops as I flinch harshly and whimper with fear as he starts to raise a hand. "Sunshine-" He stops as his angered expression falls and is replaced with guilt.
     "S-sorry! I-I know you wouldn't-" I stop as he quickly pulls me into a tight hug.
     "I'm so sorry, (Y/n). I'm so sorry." Katsuki whispers as he softly runs a hand on the back of my (h/l) (h/c) hair.

     It's a tense silence as no one moves as the hothead comforts me from my small scare.
     "We're not going to hurt you. And we won't let him either." He whispers as he holds me tightly. "I promise to make sure that he doesn't do a damn thing to hurt you again." The ash blond promises as he slightly rocks me as he whispers.
     "Thank you, Katsuki." I say as he lets me go.