The Wedding day continuation

I stood before the mirror, my reflection framed by the delicate silk of my wedding gown. The air was filled with the sweet scent of flowers.

The door to the dressing room swung open gently. In the doorway stood three women who shared my features, my long-lost sisters. my eyes widened in disbelief as tears welled up. The room, once a haven of bridal anticipation, transformed into a sanctuary of sisterly reunion.

"Sisters?" my voice trembled as I uttered the word, It felt like a dream.

My sisters rushed forward, embracing me in a tight bond that transcended the years of separation. The dressing room echoed with laughter and tears, and the joyous symphony of sisters reunited.

As I stood there, wearing my pristine wedding gown, Jisoo's eyes widened in disbelief. "Elara, is it really you?"

Tears welled up in my eyes as I nodded, and before I knew it, we were engulfed in a warm embrace. The dressing room transformed into a haven of shared laughter, joy, and the sweet nostalgia of rekindled bonds.

 I took a step back, attempting to compose myself. The weight of my impending arranged marriage to Taehyung and the secrets I harboured threatened to cast a shadow over the joyous reunion. Jisoo, the eldest, looked at me with a mix of happiness and curiosity.

"El, tell us about your soon-to-be-husband, Taehyung. You must be so in love," Jisoo said with a hopeful smile.

Lisa piped up," Tell me everything! Where did you meet him? Is he handsome? Do you love him Does he love you?"

I hesitated, glancing at Jennie and then back at Jisoo. "Yes, Taehyung is wonderful. We're deeply in love."

Jennie's eyes flickered with concern, but I tried to maintain the facade. "El, they are your sisters, don't lie to them."

I felt a chill run down my spine. I shot Jennie a look, silently telling her to shut up. Jennie's gaze intensified, realizing the gravity of the situation.

Jisoo furrowed her brow. "Elara, what's going on?"

Lisa and Rosé exchanged concerned glances. Jennie, unable to hold back, blurted out, "Father made her do it! She has to marry Taehyung and run the family business."

The room fell into an awkward silence. Jisoo's eyes narrowed as she turned to me, waiting for an explanation. I took a deep breath, bracing myself for the truth to surface.

"What? That can't be possible, father told us that you were in love." Jisoo walked up to me and held my hands looking at my eyes for answers.

"He told us you were begging him to let you get married and that you asked him to let you lead with us by your right-hand side." Rosé piped in.

"Of course father lied, it's in his cunning nature." Lisa rolled her eyes before walking up to me, "But what I don't understand is why you'd let him do this to you."

"I have to marry him, It's for the family." I shrugged. There were several layers under this marriage than what meets the eye and I just couldn't reveal it to anyone just yet.

"What nonsense are you spouting?" Lisa looked at me like I was someone she had never met before.

I sighed, "I am aware of what I'm doing, father is a deranged animal and as much as it hurts to say it, he's a force to be reckoned with."

Jisoo's gaze hardened as she listened to me. "Elara, we're your sisters, and we won't let you face this alone. Together, we can find a way out."

Lisa nodded in agreement. "You don't have to carry this burden alone. We'll face it together."

Rosé, the mediator, spoke softly, "Elara, we may have lost so many years, but we won't lose any more. We're here for you now."

Jennie, added, "I don't want you to be sad, El. We'll find a way to make things right. All we do is for you."

Before I could speak, the devil himself walked in.