" Ight, once I'm done make sure you use it too. Cause yo knees starting to look like Mr. Brown, and that's bad cause you just got out the shower." She laughed as she pointed at my knees.

I waved her off as I started to get dressed. Once we both were finished getting dressed we left our villa. The villa we stayed in came with luxury car service, so we didn't have to get a driver whenever we needed to go somewhere.

Ten minutes later we pulled up to our destination. I got out, and helped Cali out the car. As she got out she read the sign, and her eyes lit up.

" We're going swimming with dolphins!" She asked excitedly.

Caliana always talked about how she wanted to go swimming with dolphins. Which I'm surprised she hasn't done it yet, so I had to make it happen.

I nodded my head, " Yeah, now come on."

We walked in, and a woman greeted us. I had booked a private swim with the dolphins. As we walked to the out back to the dolphin enclosure. The dolphin trainer was already waiting on us.

" I'm surprised they had a life jacket that's big enough fa me." Cali said as she looked down at her stomach.

" Hi, you guys welcome I'm the trainer Adriana. You guys can come in by using this steps right here." She said pointing at the entrance of the enclosure as she fed the dolphin a fish.

" Go first." Caliana said looking at me.

" Why I gotta go first? Whatchu scared of? You the one who wanted to do it." I said laughing.

She rolled her eyes, " Ain't nobody scared. Now move."

Caliana pushed me out the way, and walked down the steps going in the water. I went in behind her.

" This is Jojo and this is Molly. Molly is very friendly, and outgoing. While Jojo is a little more on the shy side, but he's just as friendly as well. We just have to warm him up first." Adriana said smiling.

" Can you guys hold out both of your hands? I'm going to have Molly swim in front of you guys. You can touch her as she swims by you guys."

We did as we were told. We held out our hands, and touched the dolphin as it swam pass us. The trainer had the dolphins doing tricks, and even let us fed em.

I looked over at Caliana, and couldn't help but smile. She was having the time of ha life with these damn water dogs.

" Now, this is a part that Jojo won't be participating in. Because he tends to get shy in this part, so y'all will take turns swimming on Molly." Adriana said.

" I'll go first." I said as I volunteered as tribute.

" Ok, hold on as tight as you can. She tends to go fast." Adriana said.

Cali's POV

" Mchht, I done rode jet skis. So Molly ain't on shit." Key said grabbed Molly's fin.

" Ok." Adriana laughed as she blew the whistle.

Molly took off, so damn fast Key wasn't prepared. You seen the fear in his eyes as she took off.

" Woahhhhh! AYE, STOP! TELL HA TO STOP ILL SWIM BACK TOWARDS Y'ALL!" Key yelled back towards me, and Adriana.

I damn near pissed myself laughing at him. I'm talking bout crying laughing. Key was scared as fuck.

" What happened? I thought Molly wasn't on shit." I asked laughing.

" Hell she wasn't." Key said lying.