"Skye Simmons, you're about to be amazed." Levi grinned.

"Are we there yet?" She asked.

"Just about." He replied. A few steps later, they were there, so Levi ordered Skye to open her eyes. "Open."

Skye then opened her eyes, opening them to a brand new bike with a big, red bow on top of it, making her jaw drop to the floor. "Oh my god."

"Well?" To think, Levi had no idea what was so special about her old bike, and yet he bought her a brand new one when he didn't even have to. It was even close to the baby pink color of her old one (something that got done thanks to Levi's dad), which was extremely thoughtful of him to do, and it even made her want to tear up a little.

Now, Levi imagined Skye's reaction to her surprise gift very differently compared to how she was about to react. Why? Well, you'll see why.

"I can't believe you!" She exclaimed and (to Levi's surprise) jumped up and hugged him.

Levi was taken aback by the hug but quickly returned the embrace right when Skye realized what she was doing and let go of him. "Ahem, I mean, you didn't have to do that."

"Actually, me and your dad split the money on it, but he wanted me to be the one to surprise you." He said.

"You planned this with my dad?" Skye questioned. It was a well-kept secret, and you wouldn't believe how difficult it was for the two men in Skye's life to keep it that way until the day of.

"Yup, then he said I should just marry you already if I was going to pull off a surprise like this." Levi chuckled.

"Well, either way, I have no idea how to thank you." She giggled. "I'm still very much in shock."

"Skye, you deserve this bike." He assured her. "No thank you is needed whatsoever."

"True..." Skye said.

"Come on, go give it a whirl! It's your bike!" Levi exclaimed, then ripped off the red bow that had sat on the bike, giving her the leeway to go off on it already.

"Yeah, I'm gonna ride home now on my new bike!" She replied then pulled the bike from the rack, hopping onto the saddle and riding off to the streets while yelling goodbye to Levi. "Bye!"

"I'm still coming over for Christmas dinner, right?" He yelled out, now standing alone.

"Of course you are!" Skye yelled back.

"Okay!" Levi replied, then watched as Skye rode down the street until he saw her take a turn in the direction of her house, no longer being able to see her have the time of her life on her new bike.

Fastening her pace on the pedal, Skye zoomed past the cars on the road, ignoring the sounds of drivers yelling "watch it" and beeping on their horns as she took the narrow path past them. She hasn't felt this kind of adrenaline rush in a long time as she used to dread riding her bike to and from places, but going without made her miss it, plus now this new bike only had positive memories with them.

"Woohoo!" Skye yelled out, letting her hands off the handles and extending her arms out as she zipped down a small hill. She quickly put her hands back on them to avoid losing balance, then continued on the path to her house so she could yell at her dad for keeping such a secret.