Prologue

3rd POV

"Quirkless" that word changed everything, Izuku Yagi went from being a happy child, to a neglected, unsupported and bullied child, all because of one word. The moment he got back from that fateful appointment, he knew things were gonna change, his parents started ignoring him, his sister and her friends started to mentally and physically abuse him and the teachers turned a blind eye whenever he needed help, while yes he had people who would help and care for him, after being diagnosed as quirkless his parents wouldn't do anything for him, so he rarely ever gets the chance to see them. This cycle of torture went on for six long years, until one day, he cracked.

(Izuku is ten years old right now)

We see a bunch of students talking amongst themselves, except one who really doesn't have a friend group, the teacher walks in with a stack of paper.

Teacher: Ok students settle down.

The students, hearing their teacher's command, quickly took to their respective seats.

Teachers: Now I know it's a bit early to be doing this, but right now you all have to choose which high school you want to attend.

They were all surprised to hear this, but their surprise turned to excitement as people started using their quirk.

Teacher: Who am I kidding? I know you all want to be heroes!

He threw the papers in the air and everyone began using their quirks, again except for one.

Teacher: Yes yes I know, you all have very impressive quirks, but remember, no quirk usage in school.

Katsuki: Hey teach, don't lump me and my group in with these bunch of losers, we're the real deal, but these guys will be lucky enough to end up as sidekicks to some busted d-lister.

Teacher: Ah yes, the best five in the school, Izumi, Katsuki, Katsumi, Shoto and Shoka, you all have incredible test results and quirks, maybe you will get into U.A.

People started whispering about how incredible the five of them were, but then the teacher interrupted.

Teacher: Oh yeah, Izuku, don't you wanna go to U.A as well?

Izuku tried to hide himself more as he felt the onslaught of laughter incoming, as expected, everyone began to laugh at the boy, while everyone else was still laughing people pointed out why Izuku could never accomplish that, because he's quirkless, because it takes more than just brains to get into U.A, but the main one was because he's quirkless, Izuku wanted to say something to defend himself, but he knew if he did,

Katsuki: DIE!!!!!

Who was he kidding, it doesn't matter what he does or says, he was still going to get beat up anyway, Izuku looked up to see his five tormentors, looking down on him

Katsumi: How many times do we have to tell you Deku?!

Izumi: Just give up!