𝟶𝟿

[ 𝗗𝗲𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 : 𝗙𝗶𝗻𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 ]
𝗡𝘆𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗮 𝗡𝗶𝗻𝗮 𝗪𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗺𝘀
Brooklyn, New York

[ 𝗗𝗲𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 : 𝗙𝗶𝗻𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 ]𝗡𝘆𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗮 𝗡𝗶𝗻𝗮 𝗪𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗺𝘀Brooklyn, New York

and the fact that my "brother" was so head over hills for this bitch who was just like the last one. how you get cheated on twice.

by lowdown bitches who don't got nothing going on for they got damn selves, dior ain't have shit but money from where ?

the money that my brother gave her & the money we gave her cause as a friend if you don't have no money ima give you some

but if you acting so rich & got all this money but can't buy your own food then what you doing ? what money do you have exactly

another example on why you don't have friends, because bitches will do you dirty for however long they have too.

this why you don't let's people know who you fuck with cause bitches will do you grimy forreal.

i already knew cause cameron get high and snitch on his self but he ain't know he did the next day i stopped fw him.

but then i went back, but i realized that all a nigga want is a fuck & want niggas to know your attached to them.

that's why we don't fuck with niggas, i should've went gay like i really should've fucked with a girl before cameron.

ion regret it but it's the dumb shit he did that pissed me off cause why is you cheating on me FOR A WACK BITCH ?

it was 2 times at that niggas be delusional on they life. like if you wanna cheat, cheat with somebody who look better then me.

i know i may not be the baddest bitch but if you cheat & downgrade then what the fuck is you doing ? always make sure the next bitch look better then the old bitch.

niggas be so dumb & delusional how you cheat on me TWICE & the bitches ain't cute. you making niggas look dumb because of you

- 𝟷 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛 -

i just woke up from my nap & my son kicking hard as fuck, since i'm the only one here i can't call nobody for help.

literally carter went somewhere, i ain't mad because he ain't obligated to stay with me because he ain't my baby daddy.

he's my brother, sometimes i with cameron was here so he could help me with the times like this. listen to the baby heartbeat. feel the baby kicks.

but i'm not looking for a relationship because i'm pregnant, but if a nigga wanna step up and become the step daddy they could.

talking about niggas some nigga dmed' me on instagram so lemme go lurk on his instagram.