𝟶𝟽

[ 𝗪𝗵𝘆 𝗜 𝗟𝗲𝗳𝘁 : 𝗙𝗶𝗻𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 ]
𝗗𝗶𝗼𝗿 𝗠𝗮𝗸𝗶𝘆𝗮𝗵 𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻
𝗙𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗵 𝗣𝗼𝗹𝘆𝗻𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗮, 𝗕𝗼𝗿𝗮 𝗕𝗼𝗿𝗮

[ 𝗪𝗵𝘆 𝗜 𝗟𝗲𝗳𝘁 : 𝗙𝗶𝗻𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 ]𝗗𝗶𝗼𝗿 𝗠𝗮𝗸𝗶𝘆𝗮𝗵 𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗙𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗵 𝗣𝗼𝗹𝘆𝗻𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗮, 𝗕𝗼𝗿𝗮 𝗕𝗼𝗿𝗮

i know chris is worried about me & my " death ", but i had to fake my death in order to keep chris safe. they were after me & chris only.

i may have slept with draco but it wasn't purposely, maybe it was but i felt like nyasia still wanted him even if she was with Cameron.

i even let cameron fuck me, while they ran a train on me & it was on purpose. but nyasia doesn't know that's why i also had to leave.

because someday it was gonna get out that i fucked my best friend boyfriend. his dixk was good, like real good.

i see why kyra was acting like a clown, the dick real good. his dick longer then chris & he fuck better then chris.

i don't feel bad for cheating but i do, sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do to get a good fuck in. nyasia knows i'm still alive she saw me leave for bora bora.

and she was grilling me, i hope the secret didn't get out. i also heard that her & chris stopped talking because he blamed her for my " death ".

yes i got people watching them, not on no weird shit but just so i could know how they doing & making sure draco people ain't make no moves.

i tried to fuck carter but he have too much loyalty and ion like that. i understand him & chris brothers but if i wanted young dick i'm gonna get that.

if i have to rape somebody i will, i don't care dick is dixk. young dick, old dick any dick.

but ima explain a lil more in depth on why i had to leave & fake my death.

me & Draco did fuck even after both him & nyasia told me they fucked with each other. at that time me & chris wasn't talking so i had to get dixk from somewhere else.

draco had texted me telling him to meet up somewhere and we somehow ended up having sex & after i told him that was a one time thing.

he became a psychopath, & when i did see him that one time he put his hands on me. but i fault back because i won't let nobody put they hand on me.

no matter who you are . after that happened his exact words were " 𝗶 𝗺𝗮𝘆 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗻𝗼𝘄, 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿 "

and i didn't understand, but now i do. every little thing i do he was basically watching. i'm glad nyasia killed him.

because this is my fault, my fault that i wanted to fuck my best friends ex, cheat on my boyfriend, and fuck a nigga who was an opp.

i should've made right decisions, but nah now my decisions made me break family bonds & speak on family shit that shouldn't be said.

i just wish i could go back to new york but i can't because even if i go there it's about $100 million on my head.

because of me fucking the motherfuckn dumb bitch i am, i decided to do dumb shit. now everybody life is in jeopardy.

if anything happen to chris any day. i'll hope they don't come looking for me. because that's the day where i'll have to run.

i've always been the quiet girl or the person who lets everybody fuck me over, i'll still do it but i've changed a little bit.

" 𝗱𝗶𝗼𝗿 𝗯𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗮𝘀𝘀 𝗱𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗯𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗶 𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗰𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲 " - my mother said i told chris that she was dead truth was she was behind the whole shooting of my dying.

" 𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗻𝘁 𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗲𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝘄𝗮𝘆, 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗲𝘃𝗲𝘀 𝗮 𝗱𝗿𝘂𝗴 𝗮𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗰𝘁 " - i responded getting a little scared because i don't know what she could possibly do to me since i ran away as a kid.

" 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘀𝗼 𝗺𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗺𝗼𝗺 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗹𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝘄𝗵𝗼𝘀 𝘀𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗿 𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝘀𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗳𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗻𝘁 " - my mother says laughing at me because she know she could get under my skin.

i just walked away because i can't deal with it anymore, maybe if i actually died she wouldn't care. on the outside my mom shows that she care.

but in reality, she hates me she told me that i was a failed abortion & a failed miscarriage. she told me that people would come in & out to rape me.

she would sit there and watch just because it was money, i guess her seeing me hurt made her happy.

her & my sister wasn't so happy when they found out that i was actually alive.

they wanted me dead for the longest & now this just be my place to get killed. now i know fasho it wasn't to keep me safe.

so if they both want me killed they both want me to die. so that mean they both working together to take me out.

once i realized i noticed that family ain't shit without loyalty. I GOTTA GET OUTTA HERE QUICK.

𝗧𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝘂𝗲𝗱 .......