𝟶𝟾

[ 𝗨𝗻𝗰𝗹𝗲 : 𝗙𝗶𝗻𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 ]
𝗖𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗗𝗺𝗶𝗿 𝗪𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝗕𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗹𝘆𝗻, 𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗬𝗼𝗿𝗸
* 2 months later *

i've never went to nyasias appointments but i went because her baby father a deadbeat and i just missed them because i was in the hospital

to find out that i'm having a nephew, i was overly excited about it because i'll spoil that motherfucker like that's my own.

i'll love that little boy to the fullest, because i know how it feel to only have a mother but mines loved me for a lil bit of time.

but nyasia gonna be there for her child no matter the circumstances. as long as the child have the mother & uncle which is me.

they life would be good, they will be set straight for a minute. they wouldn't have to worry about forcing love or being adopted type shit.

that nigga may not have both of his parents, but he got a mother who gon care & an uncle who gon care. chris is not his uncle.

i may not be blood, but i'll treat him like that. i swear to god i'll do anything for that lil boy .

now, dior that bitch tried to fuck me. literally like tried to fuck me. and then she gonna tell chris i came onto her.

first of all i was 15 at the time i dont want that bitch, a bitch that fakes her death. and then a bitch that like to say she gonna rape kids.

i hope that bitch die.

i get added to a groupchat on instagram because i blocked both of them.

@𝗱𝗶𝗼𝗿𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘀 added you to a groupchat with @𝗻𝗮𝗵𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘀

@𝗱𝗶𝗼𝗿𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘀 : can yall help me i need help it's dior i'm in bora bora the gonna kill me

@𝗻𝗮𝗵𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘀 : bae you alive ? this ain't you, you dead

@𝗰𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗱𝗮𝗱𝗼𝗻 : the fuck i'm in here for? dior tell him how you tried to fuck me. don't act like you need help bitch.

@𝗻𝗮𝗵𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘀 : why you lying on my girl for ? she ain't do no shit like that .

@𝗱𝗶𝗼𝗿𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘀 : he's not lying .... i also fucked cameron don't tell nyasia please don't.

𝘆𝗼𝘂 added @𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗮𝟮𝘅 to the group

@𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗮𝟮𝘅 : why i'm in here ? lmaoo you finally know that dior ain't dead bitch faked her death

@𝗱𝗶𝗼𝗿𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘀 ; i got something to tell you .....

@𝗻𝗮𝗵𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘀 : my fault i ain't believe you & believe that this girls is a hoe.

@𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗮𝟮𝘅 : i already knew you fucked cameron lol.

@𝗰𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗱𝗮𝗱𝗼𝗻: you treesh bitch

@𝗱𝗶𝗼𝗿𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘀 : sorry nyasia ...

@𝗻𝗮𝗵𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘀 : so you a fucking hoe ? you tried to fuck carter bitch the fuck wrong with you .

@𝗰𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗱𝗮𝗱𝗼𝗻: told yall the bitch was a hoe.

i just stopped responding cause i hate a nigga who don't believe me, like ion even lie it's ain't no point in lying .

lying ain't getting you no motherfucking where. i truly hope that motherfucker get cheated on again. that nigga dumb.

he believe everything a bitch say, some shit don't be making no fucking sense. bitches be lying all the mf time.

and bitches be cheaters all the motherfucking time, that's why you gotta have hoes and have a favorite hoe.

and ion like disrespecting females but some of you BITCHES be dirty as fuck, no matter if me and chris blood or not.

why get in a relationship if you can't be loyal ?

why say niggas ain't shit when you the main one playing with people feelings ?
......................................