𝟶𝟻

[ 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗟𝗼𝘀𝘁 : 𝗙𝗶𝗻𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 ]
𝗡𝘆𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗮 𝗡𝗶𝗻𝗮 𝗪𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗺𝘀
3rd week of august 2022
📍brooklyn ny 📍

[ 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗟𝗼𝘀𝘁 : 𝗙𝗶𝗻𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 ]𝗡𝘆𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗮 𝗡𝗶𝗻𝗮 𝗪𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗺𝘀3rd week of august 2022 📍brooklyn ny 📍

yes he cheated, i let him slide the first time because he said he was " drunk " i didn't believe it but it was whatever.

he cheated with the same bitch he told me not to worry about bruh. i ain't even hurt i'm more angry.

i knew something was going on, cause the same bitch he told me not to worry about.

was the same bitch viewing my story & being the 1st person at that. bitch was all in my likes. even was trying to be buddy buddy.

and the fact that he tried to lie about the shit. ion even care about our relationship. as long as you be there for your child.

cause OUR child ain't growing up without an father because we both know how that shit feel. i truly hope he is there for our child.

while i find out the gender next month. who knows if he gonna be there. i hope he is but if he isn't in the mother & father.

ion wanna have nobody else playing step daddy to my child because what happen when things turn left they might not know they real pappy.

i just feel like if you wanted to cheat you should've never got me pregnant you should've pulled out, you should've used a condom.

if you wanted to cheat why stay in a fucking relationships that's the dumb shit i be talking about. niggas be so slow.

it's the day before the appointment & i let him know multiple times if he doesn't come to find out the gender than that's him .

𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝗽𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁
𝗮𝘂𝗴𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝟮𝟰, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟮
📍𝗯𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗱𝗮𝗹𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝘀𝗽𝗶𝘁𝗮𝗹 📍

no sign of cameron and my appointment is at 10:30 & it's 9;55. i knew i should've just said forget but he's the baby's father.

oh well me & carter got into MY car that i brought and drove to brookdale hospital for my appointment.

" 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗺𝗮𝘆 𝗶 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗽 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 " ? - 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗿 𝗹𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝘀𝗽𝗼𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗲.

" i have a appointmemt to find out the gender of my baby with Sasha Bennett " - i reaponded scanning to find cameron but it was no sign of him.

" 𝗼𝗸𝗮𝘆, 𝗳𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗺 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗹𝘆 " - 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗿 𝗹𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗽𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗱 𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗱 𝗺𝗲 𝗮 𝗰𝗼𝗽𝘆 𝗼𝗿 𝗽𝗮𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗳𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗼𝘂𝘁

" okay, thank you " - i responded.

lol one of the questions say something about a dad like damn he ain't here to find out his baby gender. it ain't even about me no more it's about the baby he created.

" 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗺𝘀, 𝗻𝘆𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗮 𝗺𝘀. 𝗕𝗲𝗻𝗻𝗲𝘁𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂 " - 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗿 𝗹𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗱 𝗼𝘂𝘁.

me & carter walked to the room that Sasha was in, she been my doctor since i was young so she know everything about me already.

she was about to ask about the " dad " but nyasia gave off the face as don't ask no questions about anything and just do what you gotta do.

she put the gel on her stomach & for carter being there he was shocked as fuck hearing the baby heart beat.

as a brother who never heard anybody heartbeat except for his he was shocked.

" 𝗼𝗸𝗮𝘆, 𝘀𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗮𝗯𝘆 𝗶𝘀 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗲. 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗹 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗲 & 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗹𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗻𝗼𝗿𝗺𝗮𝗹. 𝘁𝗼 𝗶𝗻𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗺 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗴𝗻𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗮 𝗕𝗔𝗕𝗬 𝗕𝗢𝗬 !! " - 𝘀𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗮 𝘀𝗮𝗶𝗱 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗮 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝘆.

shit i jumped off that baby shit and was heavy as the fuck, cause i been wanting a boy for so long after my 1st miscarriage i didn't think i could have babies.

but i can to find out ima having a little boy was an excitement. and no he ain't finna be a junior because of his weird ass " daddy ".

after i finished being excited i hugged carter because if it wasn't for him i probably would've got an abortion.

at the beginning of my pregnancy cam was out all night doing who knows what, that's why i'm happy like real happy.

𝗖𝗮𝗺𝗲𝗿𝗼𝗺

𝗠𝗲
not that you care, but we having a son if you dont want to be in his life you could just read this messge. just dont he upset when another nigga playing daddy to your son.
Rᴇᴀᴅ 10:45 ᴀᴍ

he started typing but the dots went away he is making this harder on his self, i could easily have somebody else play daddy to my son.

i don't wanna hear nothing about growing up or not being childish. when he's acting childish he could've came to the appointment.

but it's cool, cause once i have my child ima make sure i find somebody who gonna care for my child as his father didn't.

ima make sure MY son is love unconditionally. on cameron dead ass mother lol.