Allyson Brooke Hernandez as herself

Lauren Jauregui as herself

Dinah Jane Hansen as herself

"So bitch, what was you doing" Lauren asked as she plopped herself onto the couch. "I just got out the shower and texted Cheryl, but no response again" I said while running my hand through my hair. "Awww bubba come here" Normani said as she made a grabbing motion. I crawled onto the bed and laid down next to Normani as she wrapped her arms around me, careful not to hurt me.

I found out that Normani is a really affectionate person, and loves any type of psychical contact. I felt her run her hand through my hair and I looked up at Dinah, Ally, and Lauren. Lauren pointed at Dinah and Dinah started talking.

"Hun we don't think this is healthy for any of you. This relationship or whatever between you and Cheryl is starting to get toxic. It was toxic in the beginning when Cheryl let your old friends make fun of you and not saying anything. You two better sort something out though, because I'm sure it's affecting Anastasia in a bad way by now".

Lauren sat up from slouching on the couch and started to talk. "So listen up, you and Cheryl right now? Toxic just like Dinah said, and you need to focus on yourself right now Tones. The more you keep trying to reach out to Cheryl and get back with your daughter, the more hurt you're going to get the more she denies or ignores you. I'm trying to be real with you right now, no bullshit. Focus on taking care of yourself, cause that's whats really fucking important for growth. We are all here for you, especially Ally since she's good with therapy types of shit. Even though weed is the best therap-".

Ally cut Lauren off by spraying water on her from a bottle. I snickered and tried covering my laugh as Ally and Lauren started bickering. Ally always carries holy water around especially for Lauren and Dinah. "I gave you a free pass to curse, but don't influence Toni to weed Lauren" Ally warned while pointing at Lauren. Lauren nodded and said "Yes Mom I hear you".

Normani giggled from beside me and I looked up at her. She looked down at me and Dinah yelled "Back away from my girl now Topaz!". I rolled my eyes and said "Normani could be mines if I wanted her to be". Dinah looked at Normani with a pout and asked "Would you leave me for her baby".

Normani shrugged with a smirk and I slightly giggled. Dinah rolled her eyes and stuck out her tongue at me and I did the same to her.

"Alright back to the serious shit. We'll be here for you, and you can find some type of way to prove yourself to Cheryl. I'm sure you guys wouldn't want to take this to court, but if this continues, that's gonna have to happen eventually. It's obvious Cheryl's not being fair, but you have to set up some type of meeting so you two could talk it out. Figure out a way to fix it, or Dinah, Normani, and I will fix that shit".

I hummed as I felt Normani's long nails scratch a certain spot of my scalp. "I'll see what I can do, but promise you guys will be there with me along the way?" I spoke up after hearing their advice. All of them nodded and promised that they'll be there. "But I think Cheryl has me blocked on everything, so how will I even contact her".

Ally pulled out her phone and said "Me and her chat sometimes after we met her at a YouTube meet and greet. I can text her right now if you want". I eagerly shook my head against Normani's chest. While Ally was on the phone, Lauren and Dinah were arguing with each other about some random stuff as usual.

"Do your ribs and legs still hurt" Normani asked as she looked at me. "I mean yeah, but I don't really have to use the crutches anymore". She nodded and then asked me a question I really didn't know the answer to anymore. "Will you wait forever for Cheryl to be yours again?".

I use to always tell myself that Cheryl and I were forever, but with how things were going, I wasn't so sure about that anymore. I know we went through a lot of things in high-school, but now she's famous, and me just being in her life is messing it up.

"You're not a burden to her you know. I mean if it wasn't for you, she wouldn't even have Anastasia right now" Normani spoke, bringing me out of my thoughts. "You read minds or something" I asked her. She chuckled and said "Apparently I do, and it scares the shit out of Dinah".

"Oh my ducking God guys" Ally spoke, which made all of us go quiet and look at her. She showed her phone to Dinah and Lauren first and panic flashed against their face. Normani's phone dinged, and she got it out her pocket, but hid the screen away from me.

Her eyes widened and she glanced at me. She quickly put the phone away and then wrapped her arms around me tightly, but not too tight to the point where she hurt me.

Ally got up from the couch and came to sit next to me on the bed. "Where's your phone Toni" Ally asked me. I pointed to the drawer of my nightstand and she took it out. "I'm just going to take this for a while, until we can tell you without you breaking down" she said softly as she walked back to the couch.

"What is she talking about guys" I asked as I looked at all of them. "Ayyy how about we watch a scary movie" Dinah yelled as she got up to get the remote. "No no no guys, please tell me what she's talking about. Is it something bad" I pleaded with them.

"Toni babes, I really don't think we should tell you now, but I think we would have to tell you tomorrow either way. Let's just all relax for tonight, because God, I don't want tomorrow to come quickly knowing what's going to happen" Normani rambled on. I just nodded and laid back down on her, and looked to see Lauren staring into space with her eyebrows furrowed.

She suddenly got up and said "I'm going outside to calm my mind". As she walked to the door Ally said "You're going to go smoke". Lauren nodded and Ally walked up to her and gave her some perfume and gum, I'm guessing to cover up the smell when she comes back. Lauren thanked her and headed out the apartment.

"You two are getting too comfortable so I'm coming over there" Dinah spoke as she got into the bed beside her girlfriend. She pecked Normani's lips and Normani shuffled back into her while I was still in her arms. "Ally you good" Dinah asked as Ally was by herself on the couch. Ally nodded and held up a pillow saying "This is my cuddle buddy".

I started laughing, finding that extremely funny for some reason and everyone started laughing too. "Alright let's watch this now" Dinah said as she pressed play and relaxed herself. "Babee you know I don't like scary moviess" Normani whined out.

"Mani it's only 'The Conjuring' it's not that scary. Plus we watched this many times,and now you got two people to protect you right Toni?". Dinah looked at me cheesing really hard and I nodded my head. She ruffled my hair and said "That's my girl! Now everyone shut up and watch". That promo thoughhhh

This shit a bit short cause it's like a filler chapter🌚

What do you think actually happened between Toni and the two girls?🤔

The friendship between the girls and Toni?🥴

Cheryl ignoring Toni completely? What news y'all think the girls are keeping from Toni?👀

Love y'all see you tomorrow for
another update😘❤️