1

"WHAT?!" Jungwon screamed, grabbing everyone's attention. 

They were in class and the teacher did not arrive yet.

"Yup it's true" Heeseung confirmed rocking back on his chair. "You're lying hyung I don't believe you" Jungwon accused the older.  "Look at this then" Heeseung put his phone in front of the younger's face.

                                                                Ni-ki

Hey, hyung guess who just got accepted into 

******* college.                                                                                      

                                                                                                                                  Who?

Me, dumbass.

                                                                                                Show some respect for 

                                                                                                 hyung, mister.

Anyways, I'll be starting 

Tuesday 11th January.

                                                                                                   That's tomorrow!

Exactly, see you soon hyung😉

"Hyung~" Jungwon whined after seeing the messages. Ni-ki is his ex-boyfriend and yes he still has feelings for him but he doesn't want Ni-ki to think he hasn't moved on yet.

"Aish you big baby. If you want him back, just tell him." Heeseung stated the obvious.

"You know I can't do that, hyung. He'll make fun of me for not moving on" Jungwon pouted. What was he gonna do now?!

"I have an idea" Heeseung jumped up from his seat. Jungwon's ears perked up. "Make him jealous" a loud slap echoed throughout the classroom.

"Ouch!" Heeseung hissed at the painful contact. "Hyung are you stupid? How am I gonna make Ni-ki jealous. I don't have a boyfriend!" Jungwon whispered, trying not to draw attention.

"Hmm" Heeseung thought for while "Ahh I got it, you can ask Jay to be your boyfriend!" Heeseung received another slap on his arm.

"Ouch! Stop doing that!" Heeseung begged, his arm was red from the slaps.

"Well stop with your dumb ideas" Jungwon said. "But am I wrong though? Jay's the perfect candidate for a fake boyfriend." Heeseung continued.

"Sometimes I swear the older you get the more you forget. Jay. Is.A.Player" Jungwon paused between each word.

"Yahh I'm young and healthy and I know but all the guys at this school are either taken by some bitch or ugly" Heeseung pointed out. Heeseung was right.

"You have a point." Jungwon agreed. "But he's annoying and frustrating and ughh I hate him" Jungwon grabbed his hair pulling it out of frustration.

"Just because he calls you 'bunny boy' doesn't make him annoying" 

"Yes it does! He's so annoying and egotistic!" Jungwon hates Jay or that's what he would like to think. Jay always picks on him. Jungwon sees it as bullying but others find it cute.

"Well if you say so. Goodluck on finding someone to make Ni-ki jealous" Heeseung gave up, the younger wouldn't listen.

"Hyung~" Jungwon whined again, shaking his hyung's arm like a baby asking for candy.

"Wait for me after class okay?" Heeseung simply said. "Uhh okay but how will I make-"

"EVERYONE BE QUIET!" the teacher came in silencing everyone.

[After Class]

"Hyung, why did you want me to wait for you here" Jungwon asked the older. "Let's go" Heeseung grabbed Jungwon by the arm, ignoring the protests of the younger. "Hyung let me go! Where are we going?!"

They arrived at the basketball court and sat by the bleachers. 

"Hyung what are we doing here?" Jungwon asked. "Shh" Heeseung silenced.

Jungwon rolled his eyes. He didn't like sports. Afterall who enjoys watching a bunch of sweaty boys run around around a feild. His thoughts were interrupted by high pitched screams.

"Jay! Oppa Notice me!"

"Omg Jay's so hot!"

"Jay Oppa Date me!"

Jungwon was annoyed at the screams and the fact that it was about Jay. He doesn't see what's so great about the older. He's just a normal guy like everyone else except for the fact that he's stinking rich and is the captain of the basketball team.

"Hyung can we go" Jungwon begged. "No not yet" Heeseung was looking at the team play or more specifically someone else.

"Yahh if you came here to gawk over Sunghoon-ssi you could've told me!" Jungwon hit the older for the nth time today.

"H-huh pshh who's looking at him" Heeseung bit his lips nervously. "Hmm I recall.." Jungwon tapped his chin, lips pursed "someone said the boys at our school are ugly."

"Really? I wonder who said such a ridiculous thing" Heeseung continued staring at the handsome basketball player. The coach blew the whistle indicating practice was over. Heeseung got up and dragged Jungwon with him to where Sunghoon was drinking water.

"Sunghoon-ssi Hi" Heeseung nervously greeted, with a bored Jungwon behind him.

"Hi Heeseung, right?" Sunghoon asked.

"Yes, you remember me" Heeseung asked, excitedly.

"Ofcourse how could I not you fainted in front of me" Sunghoon recalled.

"He actually fainted because you looked so ho-" Heeseung pinched the younger's arm, silencing him.

"Haha don't listen to him" Heeseung said nervously. Sunghoon looked at the two weirdly before nodding.

"Yo what's up dude?" Jay jumped on Sunghoon. "Oh sorry, I didn't realize he was talking" Jay apologized getting off Sunghoon. Jungwon hid behind Heeseung in an attempt to hide from Jay.

"Wait a minute, is that bunny boy?" Jay asked, making his way behind Heeseung revealing an embarrassed Jungwon.

"Are you hiding from me?" Jay laughed at the younger's silliness. "Hide? from you? No not me. Don't be such a jerk!" Jay ruffled the younger's hair "Whatever you say bunny boy" he teased.

"Have fun you two" Jay winked at Sunghoon "The girls are waiting for me" Jay said, pointing at the group of girls on the stand.

"Wait!" Heeseung stopped Jay, the latter looked at him confused. " My friend here has a favor to ask" Heeseung pulled Jungwon out from behind him.

"Me? I have nothing to ask him" Jungwon defended trying to get out of Heeseung's grip. "If you don't, I will" Heeseung threatened. The two basketball players watched the two with curious eyes.

'Ughh fine" Heeseung let go of Jungwon who approached Jay. 

"Be my boyfriend"

.

A/N: First update of this ff. Hope you guys liked it