He stopped the recording and Cynthia laughed, covering her mouth afterwards. "What?" Tommy asked, genuinely confused.

Cynthia shook her head, a smile still lingering on her face. "Nothing, nothing. Are you going to let your friends know that we're on our way?"

"Mhm," he hummed, opening Discord. "I will right now."

WilburSoot - Yesterday at 15:23
yeah

TommyInnit - Yesterday at 15:24
Ok

— August 12th, 2020 —

TommyInnit - Today at 11:48
I'm on my way

WilburSoot - Today at 11:50
what?

TommyInnit - Today at 11:51
To Brighton

WilburSoot - Today at 11:53
what do you mean
we're meeting up tomorrow?

TommyInnit - Today at 11:54
Oh
Fuck

"Oh, crap," Tommy mumbled under his breath.

Cynthia looked in his direction and raised an eyebrow. "What?"

"Well," Tommy held up his phone and briefly showed his sister his DMs with Wilbur. "We're a day early. I got the dates mixed up," he admitted.

"So," Cynthia tapped the steering wheel. "What are we going to do? Go back home?"

Tommy took a second to think before he snapped his middle finger and his thumb together. "Toby! He lives near Brighton," he looked at his sister briefly, "we could go see him."

She nodded and switched lanes. "D'you have the address?"

"I'll ask him right now," he said with a grin.

!

"EY!" TOMMY SHOUTED sticking his hand out of the window and waving. "Toby!"

The siblings pulled up to his house; a simple two story house with a front porch. On the porch stood Tommy's best friend. Standing at 5'6", he was wearing his dark green polo shirt, black shorts, and dark grey sneakers. He raised his hand and waved back, a wide smile on his face.

"Tommy, hey!" Tubbo jogged down the porch steps as Cynthia's car pulled up to the curb. "And Cynthia!"

Once Cynthia removed the car key and the engine cut short, Tommy exited the car and high-fived his friend as he came stumbling down the pavement. Cynthia shut the car door behind her, locking the vehicle. She waved at Tubbo, returning his smile.

"How are you, Big T?" asked Tommy while Cynthia made her way around the car.

"Good. Feeling great," Toby replied, a large smile still on his face. "Hi, Cynthia. It's nice to meet you."

"You as well. What are you two going to do?" Cythina asked, fishing her phone out of her purse.

The two friends exchanged a look before Tubbo shrugged. "The beach? If you want."

Tommy glanced at his sister and she waved a hand. "Don't look at me, Tom. It's your friend. Do whatever you'd like." Cynthia ruffled her brother's hair, making Tommy cringe. "I'll probably be hanging out in the back, if that's cool with you?" Cynthia looked at Tubbo.

"Mhm!" He nodded enthusiastically. "Sure. I think Lani's out there too."

"Alright. C'mon, Big T," Tommy started walking off to his friend's front porch.

Tubbo smiled at Cynthia before following Tommy, telling him to slow his pace. Cynthia laughed softly and smiled. She watched as Tubbo caught up to his friend, Tommy playfully shoving his friend's shoulder and Tubbo doing the same. They almost tumbled onto the ground, but Tommy caught his friend's shoulder, lightly scolding him for being such a clutz. Tubbo just rolled his eyes and gave Tommy an exasperated look, jogging up to the front door.