Metting him🙄

When I was little I loved my friends they where all so kind. And I was really happy having friends that love me. Well that what I thought.

I always thought that if you are nice to people they would be to.Well I met this kid that was total opposite.

It was my first day at school I was so exited. High school is a place where you met new boys new friends and that all I wanted not hard right.

Well in class I was sitted in the back. I was pretty happy I really do not like getting atención.

When I go sit down I see a boy sitting beside me so I say "hey my name is y/n what is your name". The boy did not respond he just was looking out the window.

I got angry and tap his shoulder. He turns around and takes off his AirPods.

I am the dumbest human ofc he can't hear me he was in his AirPods. "What's up". The boy says. "I am your new desk mate my name is y/n whats yours".

The boy sighs and says "hey umm my name is tsukishima". "What's your first name?". I ask him. " it's Kei but we really don't know each other so call me tsukishima".

I nod. The class starts and we are telled to get to know our partner because our partner will be there for all year.

I turn around and Tsukishima was with his Headphones ( 🎧 ). I tap his shoulder again say "hey what are you liseling to?".

"Umm I am liseling to (band name)". "Omg for real that my favorite one, which song?". After a few minutes we where talking none stop.

I laugh and say "I have not hear you talk this much since we met". He looks away from me and nods.

His phone gets a notification and then he says "hey I got to go my friend is waiting for me".

I was surprise and say "you got friends?!?". He looks at me with a serious face. "Wait I did not mean it that way". He rolls his eyes.

"It's fine I know what you mean, i see you later shorty". I was relived he was not mad at me- "hey I am not short you are just a giant".

He just ignores me and walks away

See you next time :)