War

In the great hall
Everyone was about to start eating but dumbledore was saying a few words. Bella and Draco kept on giving each other hurtful, dirty looks while the trio weren't talking to bella either.
"I can't believe she'd actually join her father after everything we've been through"
"Yea i don't think i could ever forgive her for this"
Hermione was still trying to figure out why bella did that.
"There must be some reason i know bella wouldn't do that she just cant"
"Hermione its over she's a riddle what did you think would happen"
Just the bella got up while dumbledore was still talking.
"Um miss riddle how may i help you"
"Shut up"
Everyone gasps. Bella draws out her wand and said some unknown spell and started talking only this time it was in parseltounge then she blew the same whistle she blew last time in detention. Billions of snakes coming rushing through the door waiting for bella's command on what to do.
"Ive been waiting for this moment", she said smirking
Everyone started screaming while dumbledore stayed calm
"Shut up SHUT UP ALL OF YOU", she started laughing manically
"Bella can i ask you a question"
"I thought i told you to be quiet but since this is probably going to be your last words anyway fire away old man"
"Do you want this tell me bella wouldn't you rather stay here with your friends who actually do care about you"
"W-what"
"Bella your a very bright girl instead of going to the dark side stay here at hogwarts we can help you you have friends here your real family"
"I-i no no i cant"
"And why is that?"
"I -I have to kill you or he'll kill me", she said starting to break down a little and tears falling
"He's your father he must have some feelings"
"H-he's ruthless y-you wouldn't understand"
Just then hermione steps forward, "bella stay we're here for you we all are"
Just before she could answer the windows all shatter and black smoke is everywhere. It was the death eaters.
"Bella now what are you waiting for", says one of the death eaters
"I-I'm sorry hermione", bella says something in parseltounge and the snakes start attacking everyone
The teachers go outside they realise all the other death eaters were coming
"Okay stay calm, just follow my lead and we'll be okay,I hope" says professor Mcgonagall to the other professors. Bella was directing the snakes and giving them orders while a certain blonde boy approaches her.
"Bella you don't have to do this"
"Draco you know i have to"
"So you really were lying"
"What are you talking about"
"You don't love me.."
"Draco.."
"Bella if you truly do then stop this help us fight back don't break all the friends ships you made here"
"Oh really says the guy who does this daily"
"Yes i know I'm sorry but-"
"There is no but draco that's it i have no friends here and i don't care about them either"
"Oh really well then if I'm standing here then why aren't you attacking me huh"
"Draco this is war your either good or bad relation ships don't matter here ok"
Just then hermione comes with a random guys with blood all over his face holding Hermione shoulder to balance.
"These snakes are poisonous you have to stop bella your hurting people"
"Hermione just like i told draco-"
"I don't care what you told draco bella look around look with your own eyes people are getting hurt even if all those memories were fake they were still made here at hogwarts the least you could do is stop attacking people and help"
Bella stood there frozen tears in her eyes.
"But - but what if I die Hermione", she said with tears in her eyes, "i don't wanna die he'll kill me!"
"Bella we all have a 50/50 chance of dying but we have to do the best we can and keep trying join us", said draco
"Bella come on we're here for you"
"I-i", she looked around once more and realised the pain she was causing, "I'm a monster !"
"We can change that if you come with us"
"Ok how do i help"
"You can start by telling the snakes to stop attacking", said draco
"No we can use those , bella direct the snakes at those few death eaters over there", said Hermione
"Ok"
Just as the snakes were attacking the death eaters she noticed that one of the death eaters was heading for Ginny. That death eater was bellatrix lestrange.
"Ginny no!", see quickly directed one of the snakes to attack bellatrix
Ginny shouted back, "thanks !"
Suddenly Ron came running through the doors, "bella you have to help its the twins there are a pack of death eaters by the astronomy tower"
"Cant they fight back"
"No they left their wands in their dorms"
"Dont worry ill help the snakes have got it under control", she turned back around, "oh and Ron warn harry"
"What why"
"You know those horcrux's we learnt about"
"Yes there are 7 of them but what's that got to do with harry"
"To defeat my father you have to destroy all the horcrux's he's made Harry's one of them"
"What"
"Just trust me"
"Well where are the other ones"
"The others are in the school in my dorm i hid them there before I didn't get the chance to hide them some place better there's one in my pocket get it and destroy it"
"Right", he gets the necklace and brings it to harry and hermione
With the twins
While bella is running up the stairs she hears painful screams.
"Fred! George!"
She runs up faster then ever when she gets in she realises that they are being tortured with the cruciatus curse
"Stop! Stop this"
"Oops to late",the death eater pushes George off the side
"NOOO"
Bella quickly runs up to the death eater and pushes him off the side when he wasn't looking. She uses her wand to attack the others and help Fred up. Just then she sees something it was fawkes and he was holding something . No it wasn't something it was someONE it was George. Fawkes had got to him just in time.
"George!", she helps him to get back on his feet
"Ahh"
"Oh no what happened"
"My arm it hurts", he replies
"Uhh Fred i know your a little weak right now but i need you to stay here with George while i go help the others"
"Aye aye captain", he replies jokingly

Back in the great hall
Professor mcgonagall comes rushing in,"the spells aren't going to last that long you need to hurry"
"Yes professor"
Just then bella spots Hermione and Ron
"Did you guys-"
"Yes we have but there's two left Voldemort's snake and harry....", Hermione replies
"Where is harry?...."
"About that Voldemort called harry to the forbidden Forrest"
"Please don't tell me he went"
"Uhhh"
"He went didn't he"
"Yea..."
"Me and Ron tried to stop him but he wouldn't listen"
"We have to go find him and kill that snake"
"Yea ok lets go"