No❤️

In the Gryffindor common room
I go to find harry and tell him what I had decided. Ive looked everywhere so i try and look in the Gryffindor common room. Since i didn't know the password i asked hermione to take me. Im sitting in a chair in the common room and just then hermione starts to talk.
'Bloody hell Bella your a nervous wreck what's wrong with you" exclaims hermione
"I'm sorry It's just that if i tell harry i don't like him its going to be really awkward after. I do hope we can be friends though if its not that awkward."
"Don't worry I'm sure he'll understand I mean you can't help who you like and who you don't"
Just then i heard someone talking. I look behind you an see harry.
"We can be friends if you'd like",he says
"Harry! I can explain i-."
"Don't worry Bella i heard everything its fine hermione's right you cant help who you like and who you don't"
"Thank you for understanding harry", I  walk up to him and give him a hug.
"Well I've got to go and find Draco now", i smile and walk out
"Um harry your blushing", hermione smirks
"Huh oh uh right"
With Draco
"Hey Draco"
"Oh hey darling are you ok"
"Yes Im great!"
"Someone's very excited", he smirks , "wait why are you excited?"
"Because I have my answer for you",I smile
"Wait really well what is it, Wait you wouldn't be happy if you were going to reject someone so I'm assuming you are saying yes to me unless that's not the case,but if it is then ",he ran up to me and gives me a hug which was sweet but a little random.
He stops after he realises what he was doing "I am right.....right?"
"Of course silly", i pull him back in to the hug.
"I really like you , you do know that", he says pulling away.
"I like you to blondie"
A few days later
Me and Draco have been hanging out a lot lately. When I first came the trio warned me to not even make eye contact with him but when i got to know him I realised he's actually not that bad. Draco was just broken but after these few days he's changed a lot or well at least he's trying to. He started to trust me and he told me things that were horrible to listen to such as things at his home. I told him it would be ok even though I really don't know if it will be. I am going to try to be there for him though even if we're not together maybe as friends. He told me he didn't have many of those, crabbe and  goyle aren't really friends that he could talk to, they mostly just follow him around.