Choices

The next day
"So let me get this straight both boys asked you out"
"Yes Hermione and i don't know what to do and who to choose help me out will you"
"Well choose who you like most. Harry or Draco"
"That's the problem they're both amazing. Harry he's smart and honest and Draco he's-."
Mean while with Draco and harry
"Hey pottah"
"What do you want malfoy?",he responded
"For you to back off Bella"
"And i should do that because?"
"Because she belongs to me."
"Draco I don't mean to burst your bubble but she doesn't 'belong' to anyone"
"Well um"
"Malfoy if your gonna say something spit it out I need to go meet Ron up in a bit"
"I-i really like her and she out of all people said she'd actually give me a chance. If it works out and then I lose her to someone else...", he speaks as his voice starts breaking off.
"Well I'm sorry Draco i like her just as much as you do but we cant do anything I really want her to but I'm also risking my friendship here if she says no or I back out the would be awkward to, we'll just have to let her choose between us"
"Alright ... fine ill wait"
Back with Hermione and Bella
"We both know just as much as each other your going to choose malfoy its obvious you like him more"
"Well what about Harry"
"Bella did you even hear yourself and how you described malfoy you love him staying here and doing nothing is going to help anyone ... go to him Bella tell him how you feel"
"Yea ...yea y-your right ill tell him i just hope harry doesn't take this harshly"