Another lover

Bella's PoV
A few days later in class
"Pssst hey Bella" , he whispered
"What do you want Malfoy?", i whispered back
He quickly scans the room and passes me a note. I open it and read it. Hey meet me by the astronomy tower at 11:00. I look back at him and mouth "ok" and smile.

I'm running late to meet Draco on the way harry stops me.
"Hey Bella do you have a moment?"
"I'm sorry harry I'm running a little late to meet-."
"Please"
"Fine what do you need"
He was looking deeply in my eyes I thought it must have been serious. He stares at me a little longer but then he held my hands
"I really enjoyed hanging out with you these past days and i- I really like you and i wanted to ask if you maybe feel the same way"
"Oh um i like you to harry but-"
"Oh you don't feel the same way..."
"No I do I really like you to Harry but right now I need to meet someone is it ok if we talk about this later"
"Oh ok",he says smiling but still looking a little hurt.
I felt bad about just leaving him there but I needed to go see what Draco wanted.

I go off running to the astronomy tower later then ever. I then see Draco he was just about to leave. I run up to him and stop him.
"Hey sorry I'm late", i say panting
"It's fine darling as long as your here now"
I stand up straight and walk towards him.
"The sky looks beautiful from here doesn't it", he speaks as he admires the stars
"Yea it does...", i start gazing at them and suddenly remember why i came here, "hey um anyways why did you want me to come here"
"Well you see i wanted to ask if you know we could hang out or something"
"Draco..."
"Look Bella I know we don't know each other that well but I'm willing to do so, please"
"Ok Draco"
I suddenly remember I have to give Harry a answer to,its bad enough I left him standing there but to reject him this will be difficult.