36

Meeting up with Jungkook a few days later, he leads you to one of the recording rooms.

"So I'm assuming you studied the lyrics." He questioned.

"Yeah, but is there any way Yoongi could be here too?" You fiddled with the lyrics sheet that you had been holding on to the entire walk in.

"Actually I had already planned on that. There's some rapping in the song and it took a while, but he finally agreed to rap on it but only if he had a hand in producing it as well. He should be here shortly." Jungkooks gaze landed on you. "Are you nervous Nari? There's no need to be, I'm sure you'll be amazing."

Before you could answer him back, the door opened and Yoongi walked in with Jimin right behind him. "Alright, let's do this. Jimin is just here so Nari has something attractive to look at other than myself. Jungkook I want you and Nari to go first, headphones are already in the booth waiting for you. We good?" He paused, looking around but not giving anyone a chance to answer. "Ok good let's get this started."

Following behind Jungkook you made your way into the booth, hesitating to pick up the headphones. This whole experience was so out of your comfort zone but a deal was a deal. Adjusting them over your ears you shot Yoongi a nod to let him know you were ready and before long you heard the soft entry notes of the song followed soon by Jungkooks soft haunting voice. Closing your eyes and taking a deep breath you opened your mouth and let the lyrics flow out of you, your words flowing out of both head and heart. Your lids fluttering open as the final notes of the song faded out, your eyes landing right on Jungkook. His deep chocolate eyes were piercing right back at you and there was total silence for a few minutes before Jimin's lilting voice invaded the booth.

"Holy shit you two, that was amazing." It was hard to tear your eyes away from Jungkooks but when you did it was to find Jimin wiping his eyes. Biting his lip he shot you a grin and thumbs up. "If it weren't for Yoongi needing to rap, that would be a beautiful duet. Hyung, do we need to put your part in there?"

Yoongi took a minute to clear his throat. "Ya know, I normally hate to agree with Jimin about anything, but he's right. It's a shame I have to ruin this with my rap, but sadly the song calls for it."

You couldn't continue to stand in that enclosed booth, gently taking the headphones off and setting them back on the stand you bowed to Jungkook before racing out of the booth and the room, hurrying back to your office for your stuff before sprinting to your car. You were peeling out of the parking lot before any of the guys even had a clue that something was wrong. In your haste to get away from the entire scene as quickly as possible, you didn't notice that the light ahead was turning red, your car slamming into another car before you even had a chance to slam your foot on the brake. Your final thought as your car flipped and spun was that you should have stayed. You should have faced Jungkook and all those emotions that were spinning through your entire body. Then nothing.

Floating in blackness, feeling weightless. No sights. No sounds. Just the floaty, painless dark.

A.N. Anyone have a guess on which song they sang?