Candy

"Your turn, Kim Taehyung."

Clearing his throat, he reaches for another black card, flipping it over but somehow unable to focus on the words.

"Uhh... Something that should be legal that starts with..." He flips over the top white card, "P."

Mihi grins, beginning to open her mouth but is instantly cut off by Taehyung's answer.

"Pornography." He clears his throat and takes the black card, tucking it with the other under his thigh. "Your turn."

Mihi bites back a smirk, smiling innocently when Taehyung's eyes meet hers. "How about..." She stacks the cards together once again, looking up at him. "We get to know each other. We actually don't know anything about each other. It's a shame."

Taehyung watches as she puts the cards away, her leaning over and pulling the cards from his thigh while brushing her hand against him in a thoughtless manner. He shuffles slightly, watching as she bends over and puts the cards back into the table, biting his knuckle as he suppresses the desire to touch.

"So." She sits back onto the couch, turning and leaning back against the arm of the sofa behind her. One of her legs folded up against the back of the couch, swaying slightly as her other foot remains on the couch. Taehyung's eyes shamelessly drift towards her center, the shorts flush against her heat and making him look away as he rubs his eyes in frustration. Her lips quirk up slightly, raking her eyes over his appearance as she gazes to his sweats briefly before Taehyung turns his attention back to her. "How should we get to know each other better?"

Taehyung motions his head towards the crystal container on the bar counter at the kitchen. "M&Ms?"

She tilts her head, eyebrows furrowed slightly. "'M&Ms'?"

"Yeah. You base certain topics to a specific color. Say we tie family topics to blue, if you pull it, you share something related to the topic." He shrugs his shoulder, looking at her briefly. "We can do something else, if you want."

She smiles, appreciating the consideration. "That sounds like a good game." When he looks her way, she nudges her chin towards the crystal container. "Will you get it?"

Taehyung looks down at his lap briefly before sighing out and rising to his feet, hunched over slightly until passing the table so he can look down again, his boner prominent in his sweatpants. He groans silently, lips pursed as he places both hands on the counter on each side of the container, closing his eyes to visualize the ultimate boner-killer.

Dead puppies.

Wait, wait... Mihi's crying... Hugging... Rubbing...

"Oh my God." He sighs, leaning so his elbows sit on the countertop, his hands running through his hair. "Why am I like this?" He mutters under his breath, unheard by the girl watching him from her spot on the couch, her eyes drifting over his figure as she watches a hand drift down to his sweats, the action subliminal as he shoves his hand into his pocket.

She grins and stands up, walking towards him as she hides the smirk on her face. "You okay? Perhaps you need to go to the washroom and clear your head for a moment." She reaches over, brushing against him as she grabs the container holding the various colored chocolate candies.

Taehyung hums, nodding his head as he presses his lips into a straight line. "Maybe that's a good idea. Where can I find it?"

She puts on a false frown, brows furrowing slightly to aid her act. "Unfortunately, the bathroom down here is being remodeled. You're more than welcome to use mine if you need to?"