Her eyes where rather scary even Tom stumbled back a little, he had never seen them so... vivid.

"What am I to you hm? A pet? A possession? Becuase I'm telling you Tom riddle if you dare if you dare ever think of me as some twisted prize you've won I swear I God I know I've threatened you alot in the past but I will personally hang you out of our bedroom window and watch your body rot from the rose gardens" she seethed.

Tom's eyes widened a little at her threat. "Aurora of course ei dont think of you like that its just-" "What? Was it not enough to literally force to me to marry you hm? Nooo no of course you had to take it that step more and ATTACH A PART OF YOUR SOUL TO ME LIKE WHAT THE FUCK TOM THATS PSYCHOTIC EVEN FOR YOU!" She screamed.

Evan touched his ears slightly wincing as Tom just stared at her thinking of what to say. Aurora looked at him expectantly gritting her teeth.

"Get it off me" she growled lowly shoving her hand in front of him.

"Aurora- y-you can't take it off, c-cause the part o-of Toms soul recognized yours and.. it's not going to-" "I know how it works Evan" she snapped and the boy cowered agian edging behind Tom a little.

"Did you not hear me?" She spat. "Take. It. Off" "I cant" tom said simply. "Then destroy it" she pushed tom looked at her like she was crazy.

"I nearly killed myself trying to make that, I'm not going to do it agian just becuase your having a petty little break down over a ring" he sneered.

Aurora looked at him in shock. "Petty little bre- TOM A PART OF YOU IS STUCK ON MY FINGER IM NOT BEING PETTY!" She screeched, but Tom did not move.

He just stared at her with a blank face.

"How many have you made?" She asked softly the wall of fire behind her eyes faltering slightly.

"... three" he finally answered. "Surely you can spare one life then" she spat. Tom just stayed silent the only sound was the large grandfather clock ticking at the back of the room.

Aurora took in a sharp inhale closing her eyes briefly. "Fine then." She whispered. She looked up at them dangerously, her eyes burning and hooded.

"I'll do it myself" she snarled.

She turned on her heel storming out of the room and slammed the door so hard that the chandeliers shook.

Tom held onto the bridge of his nose as if trying to restrain his frustration.

"What do you think she means shes gonna do it herself?" Evan asked quietly.

"Who knows Evan, that women is going to be the death of me" Tom chuckled softly.

Evan thought for a moment "it be a pretty nice way to die" he mumbled.

Tom shot him a fearsome glare and Evan raised his hands in defence. "Just a joke, just a joke" He assured.

Tom went back the thinking running his thumb along his lip and he stared at the floor. Evan stared at the door.

"Are you going to tell her why you really did it?" He asked softly.

Tom looked up to the door and shook his head softly.

"She'd say I was lying"

《《《°•°•°○●○°•°•°》》》

Aurora stared down at the kitchen table below her, wondering if she would have the strength to do what she was going to.

Her hand was layed out of the table, the black diamond shimmered slightly in the glint of the metal rod resting beside her hand.