"Good Morning"

It was quite early in the morning, when Devin woke up. He pulled his curtains open to see the morning dew on the front garden. He looked up to the castle and smiled, today he was starting a new section in the garden but at the same time he also wanted to see his boyfriend again after the weekend. He got dressed and walked quietly past his brothers rooms, he looked at the clock downstairs 6:00am. He didn't much mind that he was awake that early and made his way to the kitchen were he made breakfast. The first to arise from their sleep was Michael, he woke up at 6:35am, and made his way downstairs quickly to make sure he got Devin's pancakes fresh and warm. As the two brothers were eating Eden had just woken up, he wasn't exactly a morning person so he made an effort to make it to breakfast without looking like he had zero sleep. "So Devin, you heading up to the castle, for your job today" Eden asked as he sipped his most possibly cold tea. "Yeah I am" Devin replied, Devin had finished his breakfast and had headed to the sink to wash his plate.

Devin made his way into the hallway, were he grabbed his coat, and his bag and made his way out the door. He walked down to the town from the hill were their house was located, and was greeted by Kay, who had just walked out of her house for work. "Morning Kay" he smiled as she waved back, she then vanished as she teleported herself to the bakery on the other side of town. He was half-way to the castle when Michael ran right past him, in quite a rush I might add, and he didn't have work today. Devin was confused and then looked to see Eden was indeed chasing him. Devin made it to the front gate of the castle at around 8:00am, and walked in to be greeted by Brandon and Lucas. "Your here Devin, I'm glad your doing ok" Lucas said as he hugged Devin. "I'm fine, so what am I working on today" he replied to Lucas.