𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 25

♡︎𝚘𝚙𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚊'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟♡︎

The evening went out smoothly, everyone was extremely happy, even jose's eyes watered when Elodie appeared next to him. He was so damn proud. And my mom had to hug amar to help her cool down. It was very emotional. 

After a while they cut the cake and everyone ate while chatting with each other. You could feel the joy radiating in waves. And even a so damn nervous lucas approached mr devora and asking him about Elodie, Jose went angry for a second but you could feel the respect he held for Lucas from a single question and agreed, shouting about getting her home early or he'll hunt him down.

Then i had to hype Lucas up for about twenty minutes before Alexander smacked him and told him to man up and go ask her out before apparently Dani ask her. That kid was eyeing her the whole day.

"so you're a damn business man huh?" dad asked Alexander.

"i guess i am" he half smiled?

"aren't you excited to get a company?" joked my father, but you could clearly see how proudly he looked at Xander.

"yeah i am ready to prove my dad wrong" you could hear the confidence in his voice.

"honestly, you shouldn't care what he thinks, just do whatever you are comfortable with. he doesn't determine you alex, neither his empty threats. And remember that amar is extremely proud of you, so  am i and Alessia. And don't forget ophelia" he chuckled. why do i feel like dad knows more about Xavier knight?

"yeah i am extremely lucky to have you guys here. thank you for coming" he hugged my dad. awwww. they broke the hug both smiling.

"i am already worried about spending a year here without you or Elodie" i hugged his side

"i'll always bring you breakfast lia, i can't let you get unhealthy and loose weight" my dad patted him proudly on the back.

"i'm glad someone watches her when i'm not around. She definitely have some unhealthy habits" then he excused himself to find my mother, saying that he missed her.

But the most annoying man came but I was happy that they came to my Xander's big day.

"Alexander, son, i just came here with your mother." said Xavier. it's the minimum you can fucking do.

Alexander turned to them and nodded in acknowledgement.

"thank you for coming" he said dryly and turned to leave but his father looked at me and continued.

"if you'll excuse us ophelia, we have a matter to discuss."

They went and talked for about half an hour and Alexander looked so angry all time, clenching his hands and looking like he's about to murder his dad, while the other looked satisfied and was smirking. Then Alexander's eyes locked with mine and they became glassy, like he was about to cry and i threw him a look of confusion but he shook his head and looked away. i heard the ripping of my heart from the look in his eyes. i would literally kill Xavier.

i have an extremely bad feeling about this.

"what's wrong my child" appeared amar next to me.

"there's something bothering alex" i responded.

"don't worry about him, that kid if annoyed by the simple presence of Xavier." she chuckled.

"i don't know..." i trailed off.

But then Tianna appeared out of nowhere and went to them hugging Xander and kissing him on the cheek. he looked disgusted and ready to push her but a glare from Xavier stopped him and you could see his eyes showing sadness all the way from here.

"what the fuck?" i was definitely protective.

After that they came towards us and Xander mouthed a "sorry" looking away from me and letting Tianna hug his arm walking. what?!

"Ophelia! my dear, i don't think you knew, but this is Tianna, Alexander's girlfriend" spoke Xavier proudly.

I looked at him in disbelief. Like i would actually believe him. hahah what a funny man. So i looked at Alex to find reassurance that his father was lying but all i saw was his head nodding, like he was hopping this won't take long. And i would just leave out of his face.

I could feel the color draining from my face, and the pain in my chest was immense, i could practically feel the breaking of my heart, and how each and every piece shattered. the only thing that's keeping the pieces inside was my rib cage.

"oh..." was the only thing that i managed to get out of my mouth.

he was with her all the time? so it was all a lie? the deep stares of love and sweet kisses of adoration.. the warm hugs and the soft whispers... it wasn't real?

but- but he looked genuinely sad a minute ago.. he was fucking with my feelings... he only sadness pity for how pathetic i was for believing...

thoughts of every possibility was running through my mind, but the look on amar's face broke me even more. She looked so disappointed. like she didn't believe he would do it. that's all that took me to get it. he was a fucking liar.

My eyes watered and my chest felt heavier than ever. i was battling with myself to let let the tears escape. 

i was never enough.

No ophelia.. fuck him, don't break now. Just show that you are powerful and mask your emotions. You're stronger than this. than letting a poor excuse of a man have the pleasure of seeing your pain.

But what the fuck am i supposed to answer right now?

"you know, she have the perfect body, perfect face, perfect manners and perfect status to be with Alexander. They've been happy for quite a while now." i looked at Alexander feeling only pain and i could only see my vision get mkre blurry.

"yeah right..." I won't believe him, maybe he's lying, i should hear it from Xander.

"are you actually with her?" i asked him, hurt laced in my voice.

"yeahhh.. i am" he was unsure but he said his answer.

i took a deep breath to calm down to sob that was about to come out :

"for how long?"

"a couple months, but only made official yesterday. " he spoke his answer with so much confidence that sent an unbelievable pain to my chest.

"we actually had a wonderful date yesterday night, wasn't it amazing alexi?" alexi!? are you fucking with me!?

He only seemed to nod and look away.
how much i would love to kick him right now and slap him so hard that he would forget his name.

"oh well" my eyes watered so hard that i had a blurry sight. "i hope you find happiness in your relationship" my voice was low but not weak.

"i hope it was worth it Alexander." and with that i went, found my parents and told them that i'm heading home, and luckily for me they were rushing to go back too, because it was getting dark and dad didn't like driving late.

_______________________________________

𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐝𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐧 𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐨𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫.

𝐢𝐤 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚 𝐛𝐚𝐝...𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐭'𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫.

𝐛𝐭𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐨 𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝?