𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 20

♡︎𝚘𝚙𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚊'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟♡︎

Somehow into our walk, skye completely detached her self from me and ran between the people, making me sprint after her, afraid  she won't find her way back to me.

When i saw her she was wagging her tail as my very handsome boyfriend with my idiotic guy bestfriend patting her and both looking around as if they're looking for someone.

"fuck you skye" i said out of breath, but she didn't give a shit about me.

"hello to you too beautiful" pecked me Alexander on the lips.

"heyy, oh and hii Lucas, Elodie is by the first red bench next to the coffee shop.

" i wasn't looking for her but since she's alone i can't let anyone kidnap her. " sure thing buddy.

"I missed you lia" is it possible to fall more?

"i missed you more"i hugged him.

" come on, let's complete skye's walk and hang out after " i said excitement dripping from each word, since we haven't hangout with each other in a while, and i mean the whole gang.

We walked, and ran after skye for half an hour before lucas and elodie joining us again, then it consisted of my doggo chasing lucas and him running away while freaking out. this guy drives a motorcycle and has tons of tattoos and still freaks out a bit if a golden retriever ran after him. unbelievable.

We then, came to my place and made sure to give my dog her treats and lunch, then we all headed together to the coffee shop that had the red bench near.

We sat in a booth in the far corner, because us, loud annoying bitches, aren't calm. We ordered everything we want, and it was on lucas for the bet he lost for me, it was either lunch on him or me if the kid in the park ate the worm or not. And obviously he didn't eat it, not everyone would act like Lucas, so i won the bet.

The door of the shop opened and then three tall, model-like girls, entered and sat down. i felt Alexander tense beside me but decided to ignore it.

"if you ever saw me talking to myself, i' m having a staff meeting." Elodie voiced out loud.

"get a boyfriend and you won't talk to yourself lods." i said glancing at Lucas.

"i volunteer" he said laughing. you shouldn't have laughed idiot.

"why have someone ruin your life when you clearly can do it yourself" girl we both know that you want him.

"it's literally one of the best things that ever happened to us, right Xander?" i looked at him.

Before he could answer, a high-pitched voice squealed :

"oh my God! Alexander it's you?!" She came to us and tried hugging alex as he stayed sitting, having an eye conversation with Lucas. i have a bad feeling about her.

"i missed you! last time i saw you was when i bumped into you at Gucci" She could be nice.. "oh lucas hii bestieee!" she completely ignored me and lodie.

"we're not besties tiana" said an extremely annoyed Lucas. But she seemed to not care, and turned to us. maybe she didn't see us the first time and now she did.

"you must be?" is that disgust i see in her eyes? excuse me?

"i'm ophelia, nice to meet you" i said.

"Elodie" lods only nodded at her.

"right.. anyway, so Alexander.. are you free tonight?" i'm right here.

"no i'm not jianna" did he just-

"it's Tianna but okay.. Your dad says hi btw." and with that she stormed off leaving us, and heading towards the two other girls.

"oh well, that was weird.. anyway guys, what do you say? movie night, at my place?" i needed to make Alexander less tense without snooping around in his business. i am his girlfriend but i'll always respect his space, and i know he'll tell me when he is comfortable with it.

" fuck yessss" and like that, all tension went out of the window and we continued our laugh, making lame jokes here and there.

"WATCH OUT!!" i yelled at Lucas who was pushing the shopping trolley through the supermarket. We made a kid cry, knocked off a stack of hot dog cans, and spilled water all over the ground in the drink section. I'm surprised why they are still letting us here.

"fucking hell lucas! Don't kill her!" said Alexander running after us.

"go get your girl, she's talking to a guy next to the counter" he added, and lucas left me and went to Elodie.

"there's no guy, is there?" i asked.

"nope, but there's a girl" he stated proudly.

"fuck yes Elodie!! i swear if she gets herself a girlfriend and turns out to be bi or lesbian... I would highly support"
not that i don't support her straight self.

"i would too, there's nothing wrong with it. " Alexander said.

We checked out and me still in the trolley, they had to physically detach me from it. it was damn comfortable, sitting between all the food as it gets thrown at you..

"i just feel like we had a play date today, all of us" laughed lucas as he sat in my living room next to Elodie who's choosing a movie.

"i swear you're right" i headed towards the kitchen, and Alexander was making popcorn. So i wrapped my hands around his torso from behind.

"my parents are coming in two days.. they want to meet you Xander." i murmured to him.

"i would love meeting them lia" he replied.

"well you can come for dinner, and i'm sure mom would be making her mouthwatering lasagna." i am way too excited about that lasagna.