↳Escape of the Palisman {2}

Beginne am Anfang

The queen stops Luz "to be careless with the staff. It's very serious. I protect him" the queen said "And, thank you for that..uh but he belongs to Eda the owl lady.." she pushed the queens hand away "and-.. you owe her a favor remember?"

"Owl lady is careless! Her staff left her sight! Taken by human, who steals, hurts, frightens.."

"Huh??"

"He told me all!!"

The queens eyes turned yellow. So does Owlberts "Owlbert I never meant to hurt you..! Please trust me..!" Luz kneels down.

Owlbert just flew up to the bad queens head and told something to the bat queen "Trust must be earned"

The queen flew to her throne "Through.. TRIALS!"

Flames started to burst up. "Trials?" Gus swings his flags "other way!" I said as he puts his flags down.

"Luz, the bat queen is well known for her impossible trials.. I've never heard of anyone winning against her" willow said.

Me and Gus walked towards them "but I have to get Owlbert back.. I accept your challenge" we turned to the queen.

"And we'll be right there with you" Willow turned to us as I nodded me head. Gus raises his flags again.

"Let the flags raise you up!"

"We can do those since there would be teamwork"

The queen then used her magic to create sticky tape. Wrapping it around our bodies. Well for me, willow and Gus that is.

"Hey!"

"What?!"

"Why!"

"No helpsies. Now, let the trials begin! Milk the spider demon"

Luz was holding a bucket. The spider demon walked towards her. She looked at it with disgust.

She then looked at Owlbert. Then to me. She had to do this for our sakes and Owlberts "alright come here pall lets-"

The spider ran like a cow would do if it would get slapped in cartoons. "If you run you'll just make this harder for yourself!" Luz yelled.

The first flame then turns off.

"Remove bee's nest"

Luz climbed on the tree where the nest was. Before she could poke it down. The nest turned into an actual bee.

She yelled.

Luz was then getting chased.

On the other hand. Gus was trying to escape using his flags and his remaining strength "c'mon.. almost got it..!" We was then free.

He smiled proudly "I am free! Bat queen you will ru-"

The bat queen then used her magic to trap Gus, again. He looked like humpty dumpty in a carrier version. But with spider tape.