Chapter Three

Everyone had arrived at this point, George and Dream being the last to show up. Obviously, their late arrival didn't go unnoticed, for they were teased before even stepping foot in the vacation home.

"Look who finally decided to stop sucking each other-" Sapnap opened the door, greeting the couple who stood, slightly embarrassed, in the doorway.

"Don't even try to finish that sentence," George cut him off, pushing his way into the house, Dream following after him. Sapnap opened his mouth to say something, but shut it again when a hand met his shoulder.

"I think George was serious," The hand was moved to Sapnap's waist and his entire body stiffened as he was embraced from behind, bound in a tight hug. Eventually he gave in, letting himself fall limp into Karl's own body.

Karl smiled down at him, nestling his nose into the crook of Sapnap's neck. The action wasn't far too questionable, seeing as Karl was a fairly affectionate person, but the embrace definitely brought a lot of tension with it, making Sapnap slightly confused. Karl finally let go, but wrapped his hand around Sapnap's wrist, pulling him out of the hallway and towards the living room where laughter and conversation was already filling the house.

The sun had set long ago, leaving the boy's with either the decision to stay up into the early hours of the morning and wake up late or go to bed now and wake up early for an eventful first day of their vacation.

Instead of choosing the sensible, second option, Sapnap got up to prepare a pot of coffee while everyone else discussed what movies they'd be watching for the night.

Chatter disappeared from ear shot as he made his way to the kitchen, keeping an eye out for any signs of a coffee pot. The pot was found in a small pantry where many unhealthy snacks had also been placed. Bad, like the angel he is, insisted he bring plenty of groceries, and now Sapnap was glad he had accepted the offer, seeing as they now shouldn't have to visit any stores or eat out too often.

While filling the coffee pot with water, Sapnap looked out the window in front of him, searching the beach for any signs of life, but all he seemed to find was the empty beach, basked in the honey like glow of a full moon. Sapnap didn't notice the kettle overflowing with tap water as he stared out the window, searching the bright sky for familiar constellations.

"You're sleeves are all wet now," Sapnap turned around swiftly, spilling water all over the counter and floor. He mentally smacked himself, but placed a wonky smile on his face.

"Hey, Karl. What are you doing here?"

"You were just taking awhile, so I figured I'd check on you," Karl took a step towards the roll of paper towels on the counter and began cleaning up the spilled water.

"Oh, I was just looking at the beach. It's really pretty, you know?" Sapnap set the coffee pot on the stove, stepping away to help Karl clean up the mess.

"I haven't looked yet," He paused, turning towards Sapnap, "We could go down and look at it in person," Sapnap felt himself blush and turned away so they were no longer making eye contact.

"Yeah, that'd be- cool," Karl giggled before picking himself up off the floor and tossing his wadded up paper towel in the trash, cheering as it bounced off the wall and into the bin. Sapnap laughed at his immaturity, but did the same, also celebrating as he made the shot.

The introduction to a familiar movie began and they looked at each other in excitement before rushing off to the living room and plopping themselves right next to each other on a love seat. Sapnap felt someone's eyes on him and when he turned around, he was met with Dream's steady glare.

'What?' Sapnap mouthed, grimacing as Dream only stuck his tongue out in response. Dream's arm was wrapped around his boyfriend as George watched the television intently, tossing some popcorn into his mouth every once in awhile.